Starry eyed

I was getting nervous seeing the judges getting closer and closer to my stall and although I knew it wasn't possible I think f.a.i was getting annoyed at my constant asking her to do status updates to make sure that everything was ok .Ok so saying I was getting nervous was a lie I was already nervous considering I nearly crushed tony stark I had a reason to be I just hope he doesn't think I did it on purpose I don't want him to hate me ,the judges were getting closer now I turned back to my work and asked "fai could you check everything is ok with the cube again
This is the last time I promise" I said in hopes that everything was going ok "yes miss swan" fai said and then there was a long pause and a few beeps but that was al that happened before fai replied " the cube is working perfectly miss swan ,but I could scan again if you like " I shiged at least something was going right " no that's fine fai notify me if anything changes " I said running my hands through my hair a habit I had picked up from Edward ,you know the saying speak of the devil "miss swan there's an incoming call from ed would you like to answer it or would you like me to set it to answer phone " fai said "yes go ahead and answer it he will keep calling other wise I put in my ear piece that was connected to my phone as fai answered the phone "hey ed , what's up " I said smiling waiting for it "well you're the smart one you should know but I'll tell you again any way "he fake shiged " the sky is up and so are most ceilings and sometimes the moon is up depending on what time of day it is " he said with fake boredom in his voice ,this was are own way of joking around "ok ,ok enough jokes ,how are you ?,have the judges seen you work yet ?,did you see tony ?"Edward said in one sentence when he does stuff like this he makes me wonder if he is really a girl in hiding but I answer all of his questions anyway "I'm ok ,no not yet and unfortunately yes " I said back he paused for a second before asking "what happened ?" I stopped eyes wide I didn't think he would catch on to the last part but apparently he had "I may have ran into Mr stark by accident " I shiged "maybe this wasn't a good idea " I said as I looked around to see where the judges were "sweetie this is what you were born to do you can't back out now you've come to far to back out now " ed said to me "I guess ,look I have to go I'll call you after the announce the winners ok" I said to Edward "ok bey ,love you girl remember your the best to me " I smiled "bey Eddie I love ya to " I said back and then hung up I tuned around just as the judges got to my table I put on my winning smile and saw the judges stop I looked at tony and stopped when I saw him looking me over at least that's what I think he was doing......................(I know i haven't written in a while I apologise I've been really busy and didn't have enough inspiration to write but I just listened to this cover of starry eyed and it gave me some inspiration for this chapter ,anyway tell me what you think either comment or pm me love you guys ,mcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)