Education from the starks

I was so tired the judges had left my table ,which was about 10 minutes ago they were dragging tony behind them and he wouldn't stop staring at me I found it strange I mean why would the brilliant tony stark a.k.a iron man stare at me I mean I'm nothing special just a plain Jane really ,with really pale skin just a few shades darker than a vampires and just plain brown hair with brown eyes to match .although my personality has always been way more extravagant than any human or vampire I have ever met (apart from James cuz he was insane) I'm just got really good at hiding it because I didn't think the Cullen's would have accepted me if I acted like myself around them ,my personality is actually a lot like mr.starks just less over the top and a little less offensive .some one walking up to me snapped me out of my internal rambling I look up to see the one and only miss pepper Potts now stood in front of me "hello again miss swan "she says "hi miss Potts "I replied confused "I'm sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing but you seemed to have you head in the clouds so I thought I would come inform you that they are about to announce the winners of the internship "she said with a small smile, I look over to the big stage that mr stark is stood on to see that they just announcing the the 5th place winner "oh thank you so much for telling me I didn't even notice " I reply before saying a quick goodbye and rushing over to in front of the stage where mr.stark stood about to call out the name of the people in the top five and in 5th place was mr .john granger and in 4th place was miss rose Parker  and in 3rd was miss jasmine Gilbert and in second was mr Gregory banner , now all that was left was the winner and the person who would get the internship with the one and only tony stark ,all the judges faces were stone cold and for once tony wasn't being over the top but if the smirk on his face was anything to go by he was about to be .it was deadly silent in the expo everyone desperately wanting to know who the winner is and as tony broke the silence ,I held my breath "and the winner of this years stark expo technology competition ..............and the winner of the internship to work with me is............................MISS .........ISABELLA SWAN!!!"
(Ok hi guys I know you guys are mad at me cuz I haven't updated in forever but I lost loads of inspiration for these stories .but I am so grateful for all of you guys that have stuck with me ,I know a lot of you that read this story also read my other crossovers which I am so great-full for you guys are amazing and just for you I hid a small hint as what may be updated next in this chapter and also a hint to a story I am working on with my friend, but anyway I hope you guys like this chapter and I am really sorry for not updating but i thought as it is my birthday tomorrow I really wanted to give something to you guys because you have stuck with me though everything . Anyway i love you guys so much ,and I hope you're having a great day ................love from mc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)