A girl can dream

Bella's pov:
After a couple of minutes of apologising to the one and only tony stark , Starks assistant pepper Potts came over to get him back to the judges table and after apologising one last time I ran of to go set up my invention I wasn't going to use f.a.i (friendly. Artificial. Intelligence) my a.i because she helped me build my project plus I got the idea to make her after reading the magazine article about Starks a.i Jarvis so it kinda felt like cheating ,so instead of using fai im going to be using my 4d planing studio that I created it looks like an ordinary box but it's actually has a hologram projector that scans any movement within a 7 millimetre radius so that you can move the thing projected change it re model it or just make it spin so it is easier to you I hope it's good enough to impress the judges though especially after I ran into Mr stark ,I carried on setting up trying to ignore most of the other people around me especially the ones that were making loud noises or shouting after a few test runs I ask fai if everything was set up and to do a quick scan of the area to make sure there were no threats around after she replied negative I was free to relax until the judges got to my stall I looked around at other people's stalls to see that most of them where fairly basic designs things like a video game or a app nothing to the extent of mine but there were still people that haven't arrived yet while I was waiting for the judges a few people came other curious to see what the small box could do including that of pepper pots after showing the what it was and how it worked the walked aw astounded and I feel kind off proud of myself for coming up with the idea but then thought about how smart tony was and how he as probably got like five of these already or had already invented something similar and wonderful would tony stark like the things I had built all I could do was wait....(ok guys I'm only updating this because I was asked to I am kid of upset that no one helped me with trying to find a name for my a.i but that's ok because I have found one now anyway hope you guys like the update ,love you guys love from mcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)