Starks do it best

Tony's pov (I thought it would add contrast ,ok so bella has already shown up and is preparing to show the judges her a.i that I haven't thought of an
anagram for her a.i yet but at some point I will) After the speech I prepare the suit to get ready to leave when happy walks over to me and shouts at me that I still have to judge to the competition , I walk to the room where the competition is being held . It's been an hour of judging so far I have seen nothing of interest in the contestants so far as u look over the files of the contestants someone runs into me I look up to see a girl with long brown hair and chocolate eyes ran into me and is picking up a box of things she must have dropped so I bend down to help her pick it up I wasn't expecting the girls reaction.. (Bellas pov)
I was running into the judging room with the last box of things I needed for my a.i ,when I run into someone and my box falls to the floor I go to pick them up apologising as I pick up the things that fell out of the box out of the corner of my eye I see the person I ran into bend down to help me "you don't have to help me " I say to the person not looking up from the ground knowing that my cheeks are probably so red that it's looks like a fire truck let me borrow its colours " it's ok " said the person ,why dose it gat voice sound familiar I thought to myself as I looked up to see who I had ran into when I saw who it was I froze I had just ran into the worlds greatest inventor ,billionaire, playboy and genius..
Anthony stark also known as tony stark or the super hero iron man ........(I am sorry for not updating but I had real writers block when it came to this story but I have been trying to write for you guys, love you guy mcxxxxxxxxxx)