Bellas awake

Keeping my promise to Charlie was hard I just couldn't find a way to get out of my zombie period as Charlie called it but it was getting better with the help of Charlie ,charlie and I have a closer relationship now but we're still way of the mark from being father and daughter but we'll get there in time .today my computer broke while I was doing an assignment for my English class about what makes a hero ,so I have to drive to Seattle to go get new parts and a manual on computers to fix it after an hour long drive from forks to Seattle i finally get to the store as I park the car and I get the weirdest feeling as if someone's watching me but when I look out through all the windows of the truck that miraculously made it to Seattle even though some said it wouldn't I see no one and mentally scold myself for being so paranoid now that they have left I get out the car and go into the computer store when I look around I see a load of weird looking parts scattered around the store and for a second I actually feel something that after so many months of felling sad and depressed fells foreign to me I feel excited. (Hope you liked it I am going to be introducing more people soon don't worry I think the next person will be Victoria and black widow/Natasha so keep reading I will update agin soon ,have a good Christmas everyone love from mutleycosmo xxxxxxx)