Coming back

The more I looked around the store the more I felt like I was coming out of dream state it was amazing the bright coloured wires and oddly shaped things scattered around the store ,while I was so caught up in looking around the store I didn't notice the man that had been at the counter when I came in was behind me until he taped me on the shoulder and me after hanging around with silent vampires for months jumped about three feet in the air "sorry I didn't mean to scare you I thought you might need some help"the man well more like boy said he looked a lot like the stereotype for the teen jock with a strong muscular body and a very enticing smile ,shaggy blonde hair that had some jell in but more importantly sparkling blue eyes that held so much knowledge that it was almost comical how much this guy looked like the football teams best quarterback but also seemed to be science teams best mind ,but when I glanced at his name tag I almost broke down crying his name was Edward "umm sure,my computer broke while I was doing an assignment and I don't really know how to fix it I said " I said trying to seem like I wasn't just starring at him ,but I don't think he caught me because he just smiled and said "well if you want I could show you where are computer manuals are?"he asked"sure "I said I said following him as he moved through the isles of the store till we got to the books after a long conversation about what was the best software to fix my computer I ended up leaving the store with not only the stuff to fix my computer but to upgrade it as well and had promised to come back soon.....(ok I know you this is a little confusing but what's a story without a little drama ,ok the sneak peek will be posted around lunch time first I will post the sneak peek into the next chapter of both my stories and then the hulk/twilight seek peek for the story that's fist chapter will be posted on New Years ,merry Christmas everyone love from mc xxxxxxxxxx)