"Good morning_"

"Car keys, anyone, right now." He ordered, cutting Lawrence's greeting short.

"Okay_" And he cut the 'Sir' off too as well.

He jogged down the stairs with she hot on his tail. He certainly was going nowhere without her.

"Where the hell are you going?" She demanded from behind him and he turned around abruptly making her bump into him.

He watched with a scowl as she reeled back, adjusting her glasses and veil.

"What was the meaning of that?!"

He hissed and turned around, heading for the door.

"Ali come back here!" She ran after him, pulled his arm and stopped him from opening the door.

"Don't you know how to say sorry?!"

"Amira I'm trying my very best not to get mad right now so don't you irritate me more than you already are!"

"Screw your grumpy ass Ali."

"Fuck you as well!" He shot at her and headed out.

"You're taking me to school_"

"Say that one more time and I swear I'm going nowhere." He warned, firing daggers at her.

Amira shut her mouth, not because she's scared but she believed to have pushed enough buttons for the morning.

Lawrence came jogging up to them and handed Ali the key, passing greetings between the duo.

Ali only hummed and headed to the car that honked when he pressed the fob while Amira answered, mentally facepalming at her husband's attitude.

Ali no get joy kpata kpata.

She hurried to him and not wanting much drama, sat at the passenger side.

He brought the engine to life, warmed it up a little before reversing. He stopped and Amira looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Do I still have to fucking say it?"

"What?"

"I hate it when you play dumb."

"Then how're you expecting me to_"

"Fasten your seat belt."

"No. Why would I do that?"

He fired a fierce glare which she reciprocated.

"You can't scare me with that."

"Will you fasten the damn belt or no?" He belted and she rolled her eyes.

"If you're looking for an excuse to not take me to school then I'm not giving you." She fastened the seat belt. "Carry on."

Ali hissed and took off, riding mad as usual but Amira didn't complain. If he thought he's gonna scare her by doing that then he's in for a big surprise.

It took them less than thirty minutes to reach ABU and Amira gave him directions to her department where most of her lectures held.

"My lectures end 12, you or Mallam Nasiru or I'm not going back."

"Get the hell out of my car."

She smirked and leaned closer to him, placed a peck on his cheek.

Ali's jaw hung lose as he gaped at her. What in hell's name...

"Thanks and cheery bye sweetheart." She alighted, plastering a huge smile on her face.

Ali couldn't wipe his eyes off the window even after she was out of sight.