DBUO Chap. 32: The EndGame, Last Stand!

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 32. The EndGame, Last Stand!

Cero's body laid idle as his brown eyes dissapeared into the milky white backdrop of his eyes..

Nasu in the sidelines looked to Shenron and his blood covered hand.. "NOOOOO!!!!!" Nasu with anger in his voice immediately spared no time rushing into his full power, Primal Super Saiyan, his normally matte black hair transitioned into a bright gold as his eyes, which were dark as a Night sky grew brighter as they turned into and Emerald Green.. He, in similar fashion to the Super Saiyan Goku staring at Frieza from long ago did the same to Shenron.. "You will pay for that with your life!" He yelled out, his fury showing through his voice as he returned to his Savage Saiyan roots...

"I have killed your student, what do you suppose you're going to do about that? Attack me and I'll slaughter you like the cow you are!" Shenron laughed evily, no remorse in his voice as he gave Nasu a cold stare.. "GRR- WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!" Nasu screamed out, losing his temper.

Nasu pulled his hand to his side, a glimmer of hope arising in his eyes. "I know what to do.." He smirked arrogantly as a large blue ball spinning in a spiral motion arose in his hand, purple spots in the middle of the Ki Ball resembled stars in a nebula as he pulled his hand back. A gust of Ki mixed with wind blew a shockwave around him as the ball grew bigger and bigger. "I haven't had a chance to use this is a long time! SO TAKE THIS! DIE!!!" Nasu stepped into a throw and as he threw it, the ball of Ki immediately enlarged greatly, it grew to 40 feet! "DIMENSION BREAKER™ VOLLEY!"
(Trademarked by Ffffitty lol)

In a millesecond the ball split into 5, then 10, then 30, then 100!! All of the Ki Balls hurled towards Shenron at amazing speeds.

•·~©~·•

Vegeta stared at Nasu in awe at his comrades power. "I didn't know he had this much power locked away, Wh-What is that attack!!?" Vegeta grunted, feeling the urge to join in the battle, but he ran into a wall which he had never encountered before, fear..

"I AM A SAIYAN WARRIOR! WHY AM I SO AFRAID OF THAT DAMN DRAGON!!" Vegeta turned into an Ascended Super Saiyan Blue as he stomps the ground, rocks flying into that air. "IM NOT AFRAID, PRINCE VEGETA IS NEVER AFRAID, SO DAMNIT! ILL BE DAMNED IF I LET THE LIZARDLY GOD TAKE ME OUT!! IM COMING!!!"

Vegeta in a blitz of rage flew head-first into the battle-

Meanwhile at Kami's lookout..

Goku ran around in panic, rummaging through droors in the rooms of the lookout, looking through everything as Dende and Popo watched in confusion. "Korin gave you the senzu beans, so what, uhm, exactly are you looking for Son Goku?" Popo spoke out to the Saiyan. "I'm looking for something Pan left here, it's uh, a pouch." Goku said not paying attention. "Oh a pouch! I found one of those things on my dresser earlier and I told Yajirobe to bring it to Kame House for ya." Korin said, having just used the powerpole to get onto the Tower. "WHAT???! KAME HOUSE IS STILL AROUND!?" Goku yelled out, his eyes bulging in excitement, so much so he jumped right off the tower, not even In flight. "Whoops! Not enough time to fly, NIMBUS!!!" -

Korin, Popo and Dende watched as Goku flew from below the tower on the yellow cloud towards Kame house. "But he didn't even say goodbye.. Filthy maggot." Popo spoke out. "what was that?" Dende replied.. "Pecking order Dende, one of these filthy mortals which are reading will understand." Popo said, ominously looking towards the reader. "Uhh, I think you've had too much rum" Dende said nervously chuckling. Popo burped, "Yup.. Filthy Mortal-"

•·~©~·•

Goku jumped off the nimbus as a cloud of nostalgia flooded into his mind, approaching the front door to Kame House he opens it, looking in to see Roshi, Yamcha and Chiatzou. All that's left of the original Z Fighters.

"GOKU!" Everyone yelled, running at him to hug him. They hadn't seen him for years...

"H-How are you here? Are you dead? Is this that witches doing? How's king Kai doing-" Yamcha was cut off by Goku, "I'll explain everything soon enough, but do now I need a pouch that Yajirobe brought here. Where is it?" Goku says whilst walking to Master Roshi and then hugging him. "Well Goku, we put the pouch upstairs, go grab it and do what you need to do. But I want you to know, as your master, whatever the outcome, I'm proud of you."

•·~©~·•

"I cant die! I won't die! I WONT GIVE UP!" Cero screamed out, an echo replying in the deep dark abyss he had found himself in.. "Damnit.."

-Start Music-

Nasu pushed Shenrons head into the dirt, blood gushing from Shenrons head as Nasu brutally bashed his skull against the ground. "HOW DARE YOU!" Nasu screamed out uncontrollably as he continued to beat the devil out of Shenron. "ILL KILL YOU FOR THIS! JUST YOU WATCH!!" He repeatedly punched Shenron, the dragon spit blood out onto the ground next to him..

"You've beat m-" Nasu reached his hands around Shenrons throat and began choking the life out of him.. "Im going to kill you.." Nasu said, a spark of rage eclipsing his once hopeful and calm and collected eyes..

"To think that I was killed and my revenge was halted by a bunch of Saiyans."

Nasu pulled Shenrons limp body up by his neck as the dragon stayed idle lifeless.

"So generic, perhaps I'm just another story of a villian with a failed plan being stopped by more heroes..."

Nasu spit on Shenrons face, earning no response as he threw the dragon onto the ground, and in an act of rage he began bashing the Dragon with kicks and stomps to his ribs.. Blood gushing from the failed villians mouth as his life slipped from his hands..

"You deserve this..." Nasu charged up a blast in his hands "Now die.."

To Be Continued-