DBUO Chap. 11: Hopeful

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 11. Hopeful

The inferno shower has ceased.

Cero- "There isn't hope to beating this guy..."

Piccolo- ''Any strategy we come up with. Fails at the end."

Cero- "So I have an idea. 4 of us go to an alternative planet and train there."

Gohan- "When I visited capsule Corp. I say a planet with a low powerlevel reading, but high gravity.''

•~©~•
Planet Menma<<Universe 7

???- "Agh. My-My hand.. Why does my head hurt so ba- IM ON MENMA?!"

the child stands up. Looking up and down at him-self

Nasu- "Okay! Okay relax.. I still got the Senzu beans. Maybe Time patrol can help out with this "Quantum Mishap" (Pun intended). Damn, I need to get out of here quickly. But my pod, its not here right now. Is this after I left? What the hell is going on, and where is Cell?!

Nasu walks along the planet, contemplating ways he could be in the past. He thinks back to him fighting Cell. And realizes what must've happened

Nasu- "The Black hole missed. But that's the last thing I remember, that means the attack could've sent me back in time... Dragon Ball logic I guess."

Meanwhile on Earth
Vegeta and Cero plan to take Pan to a high gravity planet.

Cero- "I won't let anything happen to Pan Grandpa, especially since she's my Girlfriend!"

Vegeta- "if you watch her while we're at Menma. Then I can focus on my own training there. Bulma packed me a Capsule containing a Gravity Chamber.."

A blast hits the surrounding buildings

Cero- "Shenrons closing in, we gotta leave now!"

Broly- "I'll hold him off while Goku escorts you two to his old pod!"

Piccolo- "You're not alone Broly!"

Jiren is knocked through the Ceiling with Toppo being hung by his neck by Shenron above

Jiren- "G-Guh..."

Broly- "TIME TO MOVE IN!"

Broly, Gohan, and Piccolo charge in at Shenron. Attempting to attack him
As he throws a ragdoll like Toppo away to the ground

Goku- "Let's go!"

Broly is smashed into the Ground Cero sees this on the way away

•~©~•

Goku, Cero, Vegeta and Pan fly over to the mountains. 30 minutes pass

Goku- "Shenrons coming. And fast... Luckily, we're here..."

Vegeta- "The pod... Its an older model! Gosh damnit!"

Pan- "What is it Uncle Vegeta?!"

Vegeta- "It's too small for me to fit. You two, must go alone..."

Cero- "G-Guh! I'm gonna be training at-"

Vegeta- "Take this capsule. The gravity on the planet will be high, but you'll get used to it, when you do... Use this capsule and it'll bring a Gravity building into the world."

Goku- "Vegeta?"

Vegeta- "What Kakarot?!"

Goku- "He's here.."