DBUO Chap. 23: The arrival of the Ultimate Saiyan.

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 23. The arrival of the Ultimate Saiyan.

A dark Ki fills the atmosphere, creating ominous feeling.. Shenrons Power surged higher than ever before as he charged up and then came to a sudden stop...

Goku- "W-Why did you stop?!"

Shenron- "Cause on second thought, 100% is overkill for trash like you. I figure I'll stick around 80% and make you all Suffer!"

Piccolo- "Everyone!!! Attack him at once!"

Goku Leaped down to the ground, transitioning back to base form and running right towards Shenron...

Goku- "Solar Flare!!!"

~Goku says before raising his hands above his temples. Gohan and Piccolo quickly shielded their eyes... Shenron however, did not.

A White light covers the area for a split second before completely blinding Shenron. And allowing for Goku to Power into Super Saiyan God and land a direct punch into his face. The Dragon flies back when Gohan teleports to him, slamming both his feet into Shenrons head, as the Dragon is crushed into the Earth..

Gohan- "HEYAH!"

Gohan would Power up into Super Saiyan God like Goku.

Gohan- "I'm gonna kill you here!!"

Shenron grabs Gohans feet, attempting to trip him...  Though unsuccessful, due to Gohan flying up. He jumped up in pursuing Gohan.

Goku- "Kamehameha!!"

Goku fires the Blue Blast at Shenron, the dragon deflects it, Shooting it into the ground as he changes direction and fires himself at Goku, shooting off an uppercut into his chin and then drawing back his arm and slamming his fist into Gokus chest. Goku flies back, into a rocks as he crashes down.

Shenron- "Is that the best you Saiyans have got?"

Gohan touches down and fires off a fist into Shenrons cheek. Shenron turns himself around and spin jump kicks Gohan in the neck, pushing the Half Saiyan back to his side as he falls to his knee. Shenron just states one word~
'

'Die''

Gohan- "Gr-"

Shenron fires off a blast Point Blank into Gohans face. He flies back onto his backside, as he flips up the burn can be seen on his face.