Location: at the scene of a party thrown by twenty-two-year-old Earl Ridges. Burned rose placed in her hair.

Victim #3/4 - Ruby Brown

Sex: female

Occupation: Student

Age: 20

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Date of Murder: August 13th, 2014

Location: scene of party thrown by eighteen-year-old Stacey Anderson

Victim #4/4 - Elisa Whitecloud

Sex: female

Occupation: Student

Age: 20

Date of murder: September 13th, 2014

Location:  Scene of a party thrown by twenty-year-old Caleb Meyer. Burned rose placed in her hair. Cassie flinched at the sight of her brother's name in a murder case file. 

It had been about an hour of Cassie studying all the files carefully and writing down the information which she believed were the  most important. 

"This can't be right," Cassie said out, after going through every single file three times.

"Did you find anything  that stands out?" Brady asked lifting his head up from the files he was working on and paying attention to Cassie.

"Yes, check this out," she hurriedly got up from the chair and handed her notes to Brady.

"Some of the information here does not match what's in the media?" she blurted out. Brady looked at the files confused

"What are you talking about Cassie?" he asked without looking at the files.

"Check this out, all these murders took place consecutively on the thirteenth day of each month starting from June," she said, eagerly opening all the files up to him and pointing at the dates. "Carla Henderson June 13th, Bianca Matthews July 13th, Ruby brown August 13th, and finally Elisa Whitecloud September 13th, this is no coincidence, and look," she said pointing to their ages, hair color, and eye color. "They are all 20-year-old blonde blue-eyed partygoers"

"Wow," Brady exhaled. "Sometimes the police give the media inaccurate details to report, they do this to prevent the people from going into a frenzy of anger. It's messed up and I am not in support of it, but there's not much I can do about it," he sighed.

"That's evil, people who fit this profile could be protecting themselves but they have no idea that they're even potential next victims," she said, angrily before she calmed down. 

"Trust me I'm against this as much as you are which is why I am desperate to catch the killer before anyone else has to die." 

Cassie nodded. "The burned rose has to mean something, it obviously means something to the killer and if we can find out the connection the killer has with this rose it just might lead us to him/her."

"You're right, I've worked on a case like this before, the killer always left a Bible beside his victims, when he as caught he said he was trying to send them to a better place. He had an obsession with trying to cleanse people of their demons," he furrowed his brows.

"Wow," Cassie said with her eyes widened and her hands on her hips. "I also noticed that all the victims  were stabbed in the stomach thirteen times with a knife. This also can't be a coincidence, the number thirteen obviously means something to this killer," she said. "I just do not understand how there's always a party on the 13th day of each mon--" before she could finish her sentence she was interrupted by Peter barging into the office.