CHAPTER 19

Rose POV.

After we got tank taken care of and got back home naruto and lee took tank into the living room to play with him.

"Are you ok rose." Tenten asked me with a smile.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You just seemed to forget that me, naruto, and Lee were there with you." She said with another smile.

"Oh sorry I was just so fascinated with all the jars and hanging pictures of insects. I guess I got lost there for a second." I said with a laugh.

"What's so fascinating about insects." Naruto asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well kiba said they study poisons insects and parasites and I just think it cool."

"Yeah, but why?" He asked again.

"Well you all know were I came from, and my mother always feared tarantulas and insects. That is one of the reasons why I like them."

"Wait you like TARANTULAS." Tenten yelled.

"Yeah I have always wanted one, but I never got the chance."

"Wait I think kiba can get you one people always bring  strange animals by the shelter." Naruto said.

"I might see if tsunadenwill let me have one if it's ok with all of you."

"I don't see a problem with it." Said naruto.

"I don't care as long as it doesn't come any were near me." Tenten said with a shiver.

"I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT EITHER!!" Said lee.

"Hey tarantulas live in glass cages right? Asked naruto.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I said.

"Well I don't want tank, or the tarantula to get hurt is all." Said naruto.

"Well we might be able to go see tsunade tomorrow and if she says yes then we can check out the shelter." Said tenten.

"Sounds good to me." I said.