Chapter seventeen- So kindly back off buddy

Arabellas pov-

(Outfit same as last chapter)

I bite my lip nervously. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and i shoot up. "So?" Evie questions. "Where's Mal?" I ask sharply. "She's not coming back." He mumbles. "I'm sorry what?!" I exclaim, quickly following after jasper. 

"Jasper stop right now!" I say running in front of him, attempting to push him back. "Let it be Arabella!" Jasper snaps back.

 "NO! She is my best friend. I hate you for letting her push you away!" I glare at him, my eyes watering. "Hello gorgeous." A voice says from behind me. 

"Im NOT in the mood. Plus I have a boyfriend so kindly back off buddy." I snap, whirling around. "Now now now that's not very kind. What would your mother have to say about that Princess?" The boy questions with a smirk, grabbing my wrists.

 "How'd you know who she" I cut jasper off. "I don't know what youre talking about." I say stomping on his foot.

 "Go! Run!" I scream. "Get them! But most especially her." He instructs. "HELP!" I scream as strong arms grab me. "Please be quiet you're making this harder than it needs to be ." A girl says putting her hand over my mouth. I bite it. "You asked for it." The boy sneers before piercing me in the neck with a knife. "Harry! That could kill her!" The girl exclaims. Their must've been poison or something in it I think to myself as I feel my eyes get heavy before blacking out. 

Bens pov- 

I hear Arabellas scream. "Guys!" I exclaim. Carlos must've heard it too because he says, "Where's jasper and Aria?" "Ara!" Evie calls out. "Jasper?" Jay questions as two figures walk in the dark towards us. I sigh in relief hearing heels click. "Bells Jasper! Don't scare us like that!" Evie scolds.  "Don't scare you? That's my speciality." A guy with messy hair says.  "Harry." Evie glares. 

"Quinny? Is that you?" Jay asks, his voice cracking slightly. "Hi Jay." She mumbles, and then looks at the ground. "What'd you do with my girlfriend?!" I demand. 

"And jasper!" Carlos adds reminding of my practical brother. "You mean the brat with black hair?" The boy questions, cackling. "Don't talk about her like that." I feel my inner beast coming out. "Quinn go on tell em." Harry smirks. 

"Um we nicked em." The girl named Quinn says. "And!" Harry barks. The girls jumps slightly, "A-and if you ever want to see them again, tell Mal to come to the chip shop tonight, alone." Quinn adds looking at the ground sorrowfully. 

"Uma wants a little visit. Aww, gee. Seems like you've lost you're touch." Harry says with a fake sad face. "HEY!" Jay snaps lunging at him. "Jay!" Evie grabs his shoulder.

 "Jay please don't!" Quinn begs softly and looks down again. Jay slowly stop and swallows as he looks at Quinn. "RUFF!" Harry chuckles and starts whistling. "I'm so so sorry." Quinn begins. 

"LETS GO QUINN!" Harry shouts at her and she flinches. "I'm so so sorry. Bye Jay." The girl named Quinn apologies before scurrying after Harry. 

 Jay starts climbing up the ladder and we follow. After explaining to Mal she looks at us all. "If you guys never would've brought them, you included Ben" Mal begins, giving  me a pointed look. "None of this would've ever happened. What were you thinking?!" She exclaims. "Mal Jasper was going  to go without us." Evie defends.

 "And once Arabella caught wave she was going to leave me behind too. You know how she is." I say trying to lighten the mood. Everyone's face stays blank. "Okay right not the time sorry." I say. "Ben I don't think you realize what just happened. This isn't Auradon. Uma will kill them both. Especially Arabella." Jay shakes his head.