Chapter twenty- Cotillion day baby

Arabellas POV- 

"It was a fake Ari." Evie whispers as she hugs me. I look over to Uma and her crew and they look at the sky with anticipation. 

"NO! UGH!" Uma snaps the fake wand. "GO! LETS GO!" Ben shouts at me. "YOU DO NOT GET TO WIN EVERYTIME!" Uma objects angrily. My eyes search for Quinn/Allie. "Get them!" Uma shouts, and then chaos breaks out. 

Lonnie side hugs me and quickly hands me a sword. Carlos and Evie launch smoke bombs as pirates swing in. I fight with who knows, defending myself before kicking them in the stomach. I feel someone behind me and i whirl around. "It's just me!" Quinn says quickly. She knocks one of the pirates out and takes his sword. 

We continue fighting. I see Uma and Mal and rush over. "No Ara, she's mine. I want the satisfaction of winning." Mal says with a type of anger ive never seen on her. Allie pulls me a different way as we fight our way through. 

"We make a pretty good team." I say as I push someone into the water. "We really do. Thank your for helping me." Allie smiles. "Come on Ar! Let's get to the car!" Carlos says. "You too Quinnie." Jay says. 

We fight our way up the ladder. I see Ben and Harry fighting. Carlos and Gill. Uma comes at me and I shove her back. "I got her Bells, go!" Mal says protectively. "Carlos smoke bomb!" Evie says. 

She smashes the smoke bomb and Ben grabs my hand sprinting. "COME ON JASPER!" Mal shouts. We run through the tunnel and Mal breaks the bridge.

"Oh my auradon we made it." I let out a laugh. "Come on into the limo." Ben opens the door and i scramble in. "Come on dude!" I say quickly. The now talking dog jumps into my lap. "Get in, get in!" Everyone says. "MAL!" Jasper calls. 

We all make it safely into the car, panting. We begin pulling out of the isle. Ben kissed my face, "I'm okay Ben, I'm okay." I stroke his cheek. 

"I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to." Jasper apologizes, looking at Mal. "Well, I mean, as long as you two are safe." Mal sighs. "At least we got to see the isle." Jasper says. 

"No I wish the two of you had never seen it." I disagree." "He's right Ara, their my people too." Ben says, as I lean my head on his shoulder. "I suppose, Uma sort of helped me realize." I nod. "Arabella! Uma captured you for the second time!" Mal looks upset.

"Mal, she's an angry girl, with a bad plan.. It's not so different from you when you came to Auradon." Jasper points out. We all stay quiet. "Awkwardddd!" Dude states. I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to snicker. 

"Dude, just cause you can talk doesn't mean you always should." Carlos states. "Arabella thought it was funny." The dog states.

 "Here we go!" Jay says as we cross the bridge. "Woah." Allie looks around in awe. Jay looks back smiling at her, before talking to Lonnie. 

"I'll get these back to the gym, see you later." Lonnie waves. "Ben! Jasper! There you two are! Cotillions tonight!" Jane says gesturing for the two. While the boys go over to her, I hug Mal tightly.

"I love you Mal, thanks for saving my ass." I grin. "Always, always." She mumbles. "I want in on the hug!" Evie objects. We both grin and i hug my two best friends. "Oh I love you too." Mal adds. I smile.

I let go of the girls as Ben grabs my hand, kissing it. "Do you want a castle?" Jasper says to Mal, my eyes widen. "Um we are gonna go." I grab Ben's hand as we walk away. 

"I'm going to go change and shower. You wanna come to my dorm?" I ask. Ben nods, "I'll beat you their." Ben says letting go of my hand and beginning to run.