Chapter eight- Who am I

Arabella's pov-

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. "Hello?" I call out. I attempt to sit up. I cry out in pain when I can't. "Nurse Clara!!" Someone screams.

 "Arabella how are you feeling?" A brown haired lady asks. "Arabella? Whose Arabella. I'm I'm..." I trail off confused. "Ara you remember me don't you? I'm your best friend. I've known you since you were a baby." A girl says pushing the older lady aside.

 I shake my head confused. "Who am I? Where am I? And what happened?" I question beginning to cry. "Dear try and sit up." The nurse says as the girl sobs against a tan boys chest. I eventually sit up after several minuets of struggling. 

I look around the room. There's a women with red hair holding hands with a man who has black hair. Next to them is a black haired girl, who appeared to be pregnant, sleeping against a blonde boy. 

Across from them were a blond boy who was similar looking to the other blonde boy. Next to him was a girl with long hair. Then there was a pretty handsome boy with dirty blonde hair. He looked really worried.

 "Now What is you're name?" She asks. "Ara or Arabella. That's what you two called me." I say pointing at the girl and the women asking questions. "Now who is that?" Nurse Clara asks pointing to the woman with red hair. 

"A woman?" I question titling my head to one side. "Her name is Queen Ariel. Does that sound familiar?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders.

 "I don't know everything feels fuzzy." I reply. "Do you have any photo albums that may help her remember?" The nurse asks. 

The handsome boy stands up. "I have one from we were children." He says. "Wonderful Ben why don't you get that." She says. "I have a few pictures on my phone." Several people say. I feel overwhelmed. 

Ben's pov-

As Aria looks at the picture she gets this look in her face. It was as though the memories were coming back to her.  "Bella darling are you remembering?" Ariel asks. "Mom?" Arabella asks beginning to cry. 

"Oh my baby." Ariel says standing up and hugging Arabella tightly. "Mommy what happened?" Ara sobs.

  "Oh is that little Belle junior awake?" My dad says entering the room. "Hello um." Arabella stops, clearly thinking. "I don't know who you are I'm so sorry." She says biting her lip. I felt my heart beat faster. 

"It's okay hon." My mom says hugging her tightly. "I'm Belle and that's Adam. Is any of that sound familiar?" Mom asks again. "Benny?" Arabella asks in a dazed voice. Mom let's go of her, hugging Ariel. I walk over to her. "Yes love?" I ask gently. "Ben I remember!" She squeals. I grin, picking her up and spinning her around.

 Her giggle fills the room. "Okay Ari dearey. What's your full name?" Nurse Clara asks.  "Arabella Athena Havfrue." Ara says confidently. "Good now you're relatives?" She asks. "Um there's kinda a lot." Arabella says giggling. "She's absolutely right." Ariel says. "Well your immediate family. 

"My mom, Queen Ariel, my dad, King Eric, and my sister, Queen Melody." She says. "Good now name everyone in this room." Nurse Clara says. 

"You're Nurse Clara. That's Lonnie. That's Mom, dad, Melly, Christopher, Chad, and then Ree, and Jasp. And then Queen Belle and King Adam. And then that of course is Benny. And then me." Arabella says pointing to each person as she speaks. "Very good. Now do you remember what happened that night?" Nurse Clara asks. 

"You mean last night?" Arabella asks. "Aria you were unconscious for three weeks." Jasper says. "No that's not possible." Arabella says frowning.

 "Babe it has been three weeks. Don't worry classes and sports have been cancelled for schools everywhere after the first day you were out." I say. "Oh I'm sorry I've caused such a fuss!" Arabella exclaims. 

"Oh darling you did not cause a fuss. No one would've focused in classes anyways." My mom assured her. "Belle is right Arabella. You did nothing wrong." Eric says sternly. 

"Okay. Well I was walking back to Ben's dorm and I heard someone there and I think I asked who was there. And then um um. I don't remember. I remember hitting my head though." She says. 

"Well the most logical explanation would beg that you tripped and must've done some serious nerve damage." Nurse Clara says. 

"Well I have always been clumsy." Arabella giggles. "Ya She has." Lonnie and Audrey tease. Arabella sticks her tongue out playfully.

 "I suppose you can go sleep in your dorm. But come to me before every meal. I'll have to give you shots and for you to take medication. If anything hurts stop and immediately come see me." Nurse Clara says. Arabella grins, hugging her.

 She says goodbye to her family and I do the same and we say goodbye to my parents as well.  

A/N-

Havfrue means mermaid in Danish which is the language spoken in Denmark. Denmark is where the little mermaid takes place so ya. Sorry for the lack of updates!!

Xoxo, 

EverdayGurl