Chapter ten- Get him little sis

Outfit is the same from last chapter

Arabella's pov-

"Have you seen Ben?" I question Chad. He shrugs, "No sorry Ellie." Chad says. "It's fine" I say. 

"So you're not mad at him anymore?" He asks. "No I've cooled off." I say. "I'm glad, you guys are obviously meant to be." Chad says.

 "Awe Chad" I grin hugging him tightly. "Now go get him little sis!" He says. "Love ya!" I call over my shoulder.  

"Everyone does!" He shouts back and I giggle to myself and continue looking for Ben.

Mal's pov-

"Evie!" I say walking into my dorm. She's sobbing into a pillow, oh here we go. "E, what's wrong?" I ask. 

"A-Arabella was hugging chad and told him that she loved him." Evie cries. "She's dating Ben, speaking of I don't wanna spell Ben. We need a new plan." I say. "A-are you sure?" She wipes her eyes.

 "Yes I'm sure. Remember Melody's married to like his brother or something." I tell her. "Oh good." Evie says wiping her eyes. 

"Arabella's also the girl. The one who we played with. Uma took her." I say. "No way!" Evie squeals. "Yes way!" I say. 

"I'm going to see her right now!!" Evie says running out of the dorm. I laugh following her. "Actually I have class soon. But I'll see you later." Evie stops. 

"Okay, I should check my schedule." I laugh and head back to the room. 

Arabella's pov-

"Ari! Are you okay?!" Audrey questions as I see her. "I'm fine have you seen Ben? I really really need to talk to him." I say. "No but we have practice soon let's go!" She says pulling me.

 I change into my cheer uniform. Then we go out onto the field and begin warming up. The boys play and Jay scores. 

I throw my back tuck. Audrey stands unimpressed. "Auds you're not going to get better if you don't practice." I say nudging her lightly.

 "I know I know." She huffs. "Girls let's get into first stunt!" I call. 

After practice-

I change back into my skirt and take out my ponytail. "We have practice tomorrow remember!" I call before leaving the locker room with Audrey. "Love wait!" Ben shouts. I turn around and walk over. 

"Beauty I'm sorry." Ben repeats over and over as I hug him tightly. "I'm sorry too Benny. I over reacted." I say.

"No you didn't. I shouldn't have expected you to be immediately okay with this. It's a huge change for everyone." He says kissing my forehead, "I love you." I say as he grabs my hand. "And I love you." He says twirling me around. 

I giggle, "Wanna go out this weekend Arabella?!" Jay shouts. "You wish!" I scoff rolling my eyes. "Jay just leave her alone. Let her be happy." Carlos says. "Thanks Car!" I call over over my shoulder.

 "Movie night?" Ben questions. "Okay, I'll bring my pajamas this time!" I tease. "Not funny love." Ben says smirking. "It kinda is though." I stick my tongue out playfully.

 "But like actually in all seriousness we are going to get some pajamas after we do homework." I say. "Okay love. How about we stop at the VK's dorms and check on them?" Ben suggests. I nod my head smiling softly.

"I have to tell you something about them tonight." I say. "And I have something important to talk to you about as well." Ben replies. 

I bite my lip nervously, hoping what he was going to tell me wasn't bad. "It's nothing bad Ari. You don't need to worry, or bite your lip for that matter." Ben chuckles. I blush lightly and we head to his dorm to do homework. 

"I hate this stupid class!" I huff. "Love, no you don't." Ben chuckles. "But I dooooo!" I whine. Ben kisses my temple, chuckling softly.

 "Okay, maybe I don't." I mumble. "I win!" Ben exclaims childishly. "You wish!" I scoff playfully. "Wow love that hurts!" Ben fake pouts.

 "You're such a baby!" I tease. "No! You're my baby so not possible." He smirks. "Shut up I'm trying to concentrate and your cuteness is distracting!" I say. "I'm surprised you're not failing every class then." Ben winks.

 "You're too much." I shake my head, writing quickly. "That's my job" He retorts. "I'm going to get my pajamas and clothes for the morning. You coming?" I ask as I finish my last assignment.

 "I've been waiting for you love." Ben chuckles. "You're so sassy today my Auradon." I tease. Ben does an imaginary hair flip, "OMA! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He squeals in an overly high pitched voice. 

"And that's why you're too much!" I giggle. "I'm never to much for you though!" He says as I open the door to my dorm. I nearly throw up when I see Audrey with only a bra and skirt on and Jasper with just pants on.

 "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! JUST EW" I slam the door shut appalled. "That was disgusting!" I say. "You can come in now." Audrey says sheepishly opening the door. "You better not find out your pregnant in like 2 weeks." I tell her. 

"Funny." She says as I pull a pair on pajamas out of my draw. "Later pervs!" I tease leaving, pulling Ben along with me. "VK'S?" He asks.

 "Sure." I reply. I knock on the door softly. "How was your day?" Ben asks as Mal opens the door. "Super." Mal retorts. "Hey Mal." I smile. "Hi Aria." Mal greets. "So do you have any questions?" Ben asks. 

"Is it true that we all get to go to coranation??" Mal asks. "Yep The whole school goes!" I reply. "Cool, can we sit up front?" Carlos butts in. 

I frown, "no sorry it's only my girlfriend, my best friends and their families and girlfriends, and my folks. Sorry but there's" Ben stops as the door slams in our face. 

"Okay then." I say. Ben chuckles, "LETS GO GET CANDY!" I squeal. 

Ben's pov-

I smile, watching Arabella. She was so cute. "Okay love calm down. But ate you sure you need candy? You're already hyper." I tease.

 "You know you love me!" She giggles. "Yes I do." I kiss her lips lightly. We continue walking as we reach the kitchen.

"Finally!" Arabella exclaims running to the pantry. She pulls out chips and candy. "Just bring the whole thing Love." I tell her. "Let's just let the record show you told me to do it. So if we get in trouble it's not my fault." Arabella says playfully.

 "Good to know I'll get in trouble." I smirk. She goes on her top toes, pecking my cheek. We head back to my dorm.

"Let's watch a horror movie." I grin."Benny no!" She whimpers. "Why Not Princess?" I say, already knowing the answer.

 "You know why you jerk!" Arabella rolls her eyes. "Name calling is mean love." I tease. "Fine, I'm sorry baby. Love you." She hugs me.

 "I'll only forgive you if we watch a horror movie." I say deviously. "You're lucky I love you." She says, getting up to change. 

(Arabella's pjs)

(Arabella's pjs)

She buries her head into my chest for most of the movie before falling asleep. "Goodnight love." I kiss her forehead shutting off the television. 

A/N-

Sorry it's short! I'm finally feeling better enough to write yay! Stay safe❤️ Love you guys!

-EverdayGurl