Chapter nineteen- you're safe

Arabellas pov-

"They have to be lying. I'm not going to let her give Uma the wand!" I huff. "Stay calm. They'll figure it out." Jasper says. "Whatever. Now we need to figure out a plan for you to leave with us." i look at Ally.

We talk quietly, and in a hushed tone so no one hears us as we plot. "Make sure you're closest to the exit when their making the trade. If they do give her the real wand we are screwed but they may make a fake. If they do, their will be fighting. So stay by us, I'll tell everyone not to hurt you and you're on our side. So then we just have to work together and you'll leave with us." I whisper. 

"That should work. And i do think they'll give Uma a fake so we have to book it as soon as we are free." Jasper says. "What happens after? Like when we are back in Auradon?" Quinny asks. "We get you cleaned up and introduce you to your real mom." I grin. 

Quinny hugs me immediately, luckily it was just us in the room. "I love hugs, i really do but we are undercover you have to hate me." I say quickly. "Right." She nods her head. "QUINN BRING THEM UP!" Uma shouts.

We go on the upper deck of the boat. They tie Jasper and i to a pole, we are back to back. Harry jumps over to us. He hovers over me, smelling my hair, playing with it with his hook. 

I cringe, turning my head away. "Come on don't be rude now Princess." Harry snaps. "Go-chi-go-chi-goo." He says, now harassing Jasper. 

"How does it feel to be royal now aye?" he chuckles and i look at my feet so i don't get into further danger. Harry chuckles, circling the two of us. "Give it a rest Harry, give it a rest." Uma pats his  back. 

"We don't want damaged goods." Uma sits in front of me. "You said that i could hook him! And i could get her." Harry gives me a wink. I gag. "I said at noon." Uma snaps. I give harry a fake, peppy smile. 

"Twenty more minutes." Harry says going by Jasper with a watch. He then shoves it into my face. Before i can say anything Jasper says, "that says eleven thirty." Jasper pointing out that Harry was wrong. "so thirty more minutes, not twenty." I state, with a fake grin.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma says, walking over to Jasper. "She's not my girlfriend anymore." Jasper states. I mentally facepalm. 

Uma snickers, "Well you better hope Mal and miss perfect princess boyfriend comes through then." She corrects. "Oh, they will." i smirk. "Leave us alone Harry." 

"Nineteen minuets to go now." Harry says brushing my hair away from my face as i shrug him away, uncomfortable. "Go!" Uma says disgusted. Harry walks away still looking at me as the seagulls continue to crow or whatever sound they make. 

"I get that you don't deserve this." Jasper says. Uma laughs, "This, this is island is a prison thanks to your parents! And don't pretend to look out for me, cause no ones lookin out for me. It's just me." Uma responds. 

Suddenly i feel bad for the girl. Sure she was mean and bad, but she was my age. She has never been shown love. i realized how lucky i have it.

"So this isn't your moms plan?" i question. Uma scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Isn't that her necklace?" Jasp points out. "My mom doesn't care about me either. Well not unless she needs someone for the night shift." The teel haired girl says. "Ouch." Jasper says sarcastically. "Jasper!" i scold, kicking him. 

"I don't need your opinion." She says. "No you definitely don't. Especially not Jaspers idiotic one. I don't think i've given you enough credit. You're actually really smart. I'm the one whose tied up" I say, genuinely. "Yeah, you're pretty resourceful." Jasper adds. Uma laughs standing up.