Chapter twenty one: will you marry me

Arabellas pov-

Arabellas pov-

"Princess Arabella, time to make your entrance!" Lumeire tells me. I nod hugging Mal. The horns sound and I take a deep breath. "Introducing your future Queen, Princess Arabella of Denmark." Lumieres voice booms. I walk out, my chin up high, smiling. Everyone gasps. "You got this princess. Work it." Lumiere tells me making me giggle. 

Evie begins clapping, everyone then follows her lead. "Wooo! Yeah Ara!" I grin descending down the stairs as my father helps me down. "Hi daddy!" I grin at him. "Hi Princess." He greets. We reach my mother, Queen Belle and Jasmine, and King beast and Aladdin. 

"Arabella on behalf of all of us we cannot wait for you to be queen. You make Auradon so much brighter, happier, and kinder. We are so beyond grateful at how you protect and how happy you make Benjamin. We cannot wait for you to be family." Queen belle says hugging me. I grin, tears threatening to spill. 

 "And Arabella we've raised you out of your diapers, you're always going to be our littlest princess even though both my girls are or are going to be queens. We are so so proud of you Ellie bellie and can not wait to see what the future has  in store. We love you." My father hugs me tightly. "I love you guys." I fan my eyes trying to hold in the tears. 

I descend to the bottom as my cousins and Evie smoother me with hugs. "Oh you look radiant!" Evie squeals. I grin taking a deep breath as the horns sound again. "King Benjamin!" Lumiere announces and everyone squeals. I grin watching him come down the stairs. I take small steps forward as the girls nudge me.

He bows and I curtsy. "Hello my love. You look beyond beautiful." Ben takes my hand kissing it sweetly. "And you look so handsome my darling." I kiss his lips. "Hit it band." The band begins playing a sweet melody. 

Ben begins singing 

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry youWell, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go
No one will know, oh, come on girl
Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron and it's on, girl"
The boys begin to join in
"Don't say no, no, no, no, noJust say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready"
Ben solos once again 
"'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you, ohI'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing like, ooh
So what ya wanna do? Let's just run, girl
If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you, it was fun, girl"
The girls join in 
"Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready"
Just Ben-
'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you
Everyone-
"Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, babyJust say I do
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh"
Ben solos 
"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you"
The music stops, "Arabella, I've been in love with you my whole life. You're my best friend, my smile, my laugh, my happiness, my whole entire world. I love you with my whole entire soul. you're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have little Princesses and princes running around the castle who all have your dazzling eyes. will you marry me?" Ben gets on one knee pulling out a black jewelry box. He opens it revealing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.