Heartbreak

A photo to protect your hearts from this chapter

Y'all get ready for some heartbreak? 💔

                                          •

"Keep it down dumbass!" Yoongi hissed, glancing around to see if anybody heard. A few of them were looking his way, such as Minjae, but most of them were minding their own business.

"Sorry Hyung." Jungkook replied sheepishly. "But did you?" Yoongi sighed.

"I don't think Jimin would appreciate me going around and telling everybody what had happened." Kai and Jungkook nodded in understanding.

"Anyways, what happened while I was gone?" Jungkook leaned back his chair, and glanced over to where the rest of the Alphas were standing.

"Did you notice that one of them isn't there anymore?" Yoongi looked to where Jungkook was pointing. He was right.

"Kyong's gone." Jungkook nodded. "Bingo. Apparently he was caught stealing stuff from the palace. I heard the maids gossiping like crazy."

Kai snickered. "They caught him trying on expensive clothes and necklaces with his room decorated with pots from the palace. Dae heard Kyong scream when staff barged into his room. Really, he should've known it wouldn't end well."

Yoongi made a face. He honestly didn't know what to say.

It was two more days before another announcement was made.

It was morning, and everyone gathered around while a guard posted a sheet of paper in the bulletin board in the Alphas room.

When the guard stepped back, everyone crowded in close, eager for some news after being deprived for almost a week.

"A ball?" Sam questioned, eyes roving quickly over the notice paper.

"Holy shit they're throwing a ball?!" Dae shouted gleefully, eyes twinkling. "Not a party but a ball!"

Minjae glared at him. "Yeah yeah we know." Dae looked a bit crestfallen but straightened up pretty quickly. "And look! They're going to invite our families!"

This caused some buzz around the six of them, because this would be the first time their parents would see them in more than three months.

Time sure flew by fast.

"But it says there will be another round of elimination again after this." Jungkook pointed out. It was written in small font at the bottom of the paper, so it wasn't too obvious.

"It doesn't clarify how many either." Yoongi added. "It doesn't say what would be the criteria?" Kai asked, searching the paper for an answer.

There was none.

"Isn't it obvious." Minjae's annoying voice filtered throughout the room. "He's going to be looking at our families. If you're dirt poor it's obvious he's going to eliminate you." He gives Yoongi and Jungkook a stink eye. "Why would a prince want to marry a peasant?"

"He might also look at our families but I don't think he'd want to marry someone with a terrible personality." Dae said thoughtfully, eyeing Minjae. The man turned scarlet at the subtle insult.

"Sh-shut up!" Minjae snapped, glaring at Dae who looked wholly unbothered. "I could-,"

"What?" Yoongi spoke up, making Minjae swivel his gaze towards him. "What are you going to do?" Minjae snarled, gnashing his teeth before stalking out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind him.

"Pissy." Yoongi comments before going back to his seat.

"But seriously though, what's up with him?" Kai comments. "While you were gone plus during the time you came back, he's been extra annoying and insufferable."

"I've noticed that too." Yoongi frowns. Minjae was seriously becoming somewhat of a problem. The strange thing is that, Minjae hasn't been kicked out yet. Yoongi was sure that if Minjae betrayed a bit of his personality even a tiny bit, he would've been eliminated by now.

That night when Yoongi returns to his room, he hears the sound of muffled voices. Curious, he heads towards the direction of the voices.

What he sees makes him stop in his tracks and gape.

It was Jimin, pinned to the wall by Minjae. As Yoongi watches, they kiss each other, heavily, Minjae's hands wandering over Jimin's body.

When Jimin finally notices him, he immediately pushes Minjae off, but by that time, it was already too late.

Yoongi saw everything.

"Yoongi." Jimin says breathlessly, his face pale and slack. Beside him, Minjae stood, his face smug and clothes parted.

Yoongi felt nauseous, felt like his world was crumbling. He recalled back to the time they spent together, and how Jimin told him he liked him, before kissing him.

Was that all fake?

Was he, Yoongi, just a fling? Just someone to fuck, to manipulate, to tell lies to?

Because Yoongi was pretty damn sure that if Jimin meant anything he said back in that little house, he wouldn't be kissing Minjae right now.

He couldn't take it.

Yoongi turned tail and ran, his eyes becoming heavy and blurry with unshed tears.

"Yoongi!" Jimin cried, but Yoongi ignored him.

Why would Jimin do that?

And Minjae, he knew? He knew didn't he? He knew what Jimin and Yoongi did during that time.

Did he and Jimin plot that together? That would be the only explanation as to why Minjae knew. The only explanation to why Jimin was kissing another man.

And Yoongi completely fell for it and made a fool of himself.

His tears begun to fall, sliding down his face in thick droplets as Yoongi suppressed a sob.

Why?

He slammed against the door of his room, unlocking the door with shaking hands. He bursted inside, slamming the door behind him and sliding to the ground.

He held his face in his hand, sobbing freely now that he was safely in the confines of his own room.

Yoongi's heart felt like it was being ripped apart, his head flooded with images of Jimin, Jimin smiling, Jimin laughing, Jimin crying out in ecstasy, Jimin kissing Minjae...

"Fuck!" Yoongi yelled loudly, punching the dresser beside him. It hurt like hell, plus, it did nothing to relieve him of the pain he was feeling at the moment.

With his hand throbbing and heart hurting, Yoongi blinked his tears away, breathing heavily.

The next elimination is the ball right? Yoongi thinks to himself. Then since it's been revealed that Jimin had been playing me all along, there isn't really any point in keeping me around.

👑👑👑

Lol sorry not sorry

Plz don't abandon me 😭😭😭