Servant Boy

This hairstyle deserved a whole era

The rooms they were assigned to were lavish, the beds soft as down and the furniture shiny and clean.

Yoongi changed into the clothes he found in the closet, set there by maids. They weren't necessarily uncomfortable, but they weren't like the clothes back home.

The guards had told him this was the time for him to prepare for the interview the next day, but Yoongi already knew what he was going to say. Instead, he found himself longing to go out and explore.

So he did just that.

Opening the door quietly, he peered both ways around the hallways, and once he found that no one was there, he slipped out. He rather not meet anyone important.

He wandered down the long hallways, glancing up at he portraits of previous kings and queens. When he reached the end of the hallways, he found the window open, the cool night air blowing in gently.

Looking outside, he found a wide courtyard, with fountains, flower bushes, and pools.

It looked even more beautiful at night, lights twinkling brightly. Yoongi needed to go there.

He found the entrance, and opening the door as quietly as he could, he entered the garden. The air was cool and sweet, Yoongi walking through the bushes of flowers in awe. He leaned down to smell one, closing his eyes at the pleasant smell.

"What's one of the candidates doing here?"

Yoongi whirled around, panic rising in him fearful of suffering consequences.

Turns out it was just a servant, the man smirking at him slightly. Yoongi could tell it was an omega by the smell they put off, staring at the other.

"S-Sorry," he stuttered, his hand fisted slightly at his side. "I-I just thought I'd-,"

The servant boy burst out laughing, doubling over and clutching his stomach. "Calm down." He giggled. "You're allowed in the garden, I was just surprised to see an Alpha actually sniff a flower. Usually they try to act all tough."

Yoongi flushed, ducking his head down and scratched the back of his neck.

"What's your name?" The servant boy asked, and Yoongi's head snapped up. "Yoongi." He says breathlessly. "Min Yoongi. You?"

"Park Jimin." Yoongi grinned. "Nice to meet you Jimin. What are doing in the garden this late at night?"

Jimin smiled. "Probably the same reason as you."

"To sniff flowers?" Jimin giggled, covering his mouth with his sleeve. "No silly," he said. "The whole courtyard itself is beautiful at night, isn't it?" Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, it is." Jimin turned towards him.