Hot

•

                                         •

Even though they were in the box, where refreshments were served, it wasn't as close to the arena as he would like. Sure, they had screen that told them all about the competitors, but Jimin wished he could see them up close and personal.

Well, maybe not that close and personal, but, you know.

Jimin watched as two figures walk into the arena, and knows it was Yoongi. It says so right on his match sheet. But in reality, Jimin could recognize him from anywhere.

He leans foreword in his seat anxiously, and this does not go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Want your pretty boy to win, huh?" Taehyung asks smugly, and Jimin wants to slap that smirk off his brothers face. Instead, he decides to be civil and smiles sweetly.

"Hmmm, I wonder when Jungkook will come on. I don't think he knows he has a pretty bird fawning over him already." Taehyung flushes, crossing his arms with a pout and returns his gaze back to the arena.

The match has already started, and Jimin could see two figures scuffling about, movements small due to the distance. Jimin unhappily started to watch the tv, disliking the way the camera zoomed in unflattering places.

During the entire match, Jimin was solely focused on Yoongi, so much that he barely noticed the other man. It didn't matter if he noticed the other man anyways, since Yoongi was clearly winning against the other.

When Yoongi looked so hot no one else mattered.

The match ended with Yoongi achieving a score of 9,8,8. Jimin almost had to control himself, but he reminded himself just in time that he shouldn't show any favouritism. So he squashes his emotion down and continues to watch.

The next match consisted of Alphas Jimin didn't know too well, which thinking about it now, makes Jimin feel kind of guilty.

"Wah, Yoongi was really good! So good that you were starting to drool!" Taehyung exclaimed, leaning into Jimin's space. He pushed the other away from him in a attempt to try and hide his blushing face. "Did not. Besides, wait till Jungkook comes."

He ignored his brothers furious screeching and thought about future matches. He knew what the prize was, in fact, he was the one who came up the prize in the first place. Of course, his mother raised objections, concerned that it might be dangerous. Jimin assured her that there would be guards and safety measures in place. After that, she agreed, but making him promise that there would be no baby making.

But really, he made up this prize in the hopes of Yoongi winning, after witnessing how good Yoongi was at fighting.

Spending time alone with Yoongi for three days sounded very appealing to Jimin's brain.

Thinking about it, made Jimin start to fidget in his cushioned seat, eager for the matches to just be done with. Unfortunately, the whole tournament in itself would take a minimum of two days.

They were now at the third match, Jongin vs Sang. Jimin knows Jongin, has seen the other hanging out with Yoongi and Jungkook all the time. The three of them were basically like three peas in a pod.

He knew Yoongi and Jungkook were good at fighting, but has never really paid attention to how well Jongin fought.

To be fair, Jimin mused as he watched the fight that was happening below him. Choi Sang was a bit weak in the area, contrary to Yoongi's opponent, so Jimin couldn't really tell if Jongin was good at fighting or not.

He thinks Jongin is good at fighting, considering the man moves with fluid movements like water. On the other hand, he kinda feels bad for how pathetically bad Sang lost.

Jongin scores triple eights, which is actually really good when Jimin's considers it. It's slightly lower than Yoongi's score, but Jimin thinks that Jongin isn't even here for him anyways, but still, impressive score.

He takes this chance to get up and go to the bathroom to relieve himself quickly, and then sprints back to the room to see the next match.

If anyone saw the prince, they would've only been able to see a blur.

"Who's on now?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung pointed below.

"Minjae and Kyong." Jimin settles down in his seat to watch. He knows who Minjae is, considering he was from a rich family. He was also one of the top contenders, just because he was rich. In Jimin's opinion, he was nice, but then he remembered how Yoongi asked him once a question back when they were making pizza....

Jimin shook his head. He forgot the question, but it seemed like Yoongi was trying to warn him. Why would Minjae be dangerous? It's not like he could harm him within the castle where there were hundreds of guards protecting him and his family.

He was brought back to reality when the audience gave an angry shout, and Jimin startled in his seat.

"What happened?" Taehyung looked at him before looking back down. "Minjae threw a handful of dirt at Kyong's face."

"Isn't that cheating?" Taehyung didn't respond, so Jimin turned to his mother. "Eomma! Isn't that cheating?" His mother gazed down below before answering calmly. "In fights like these, it's important to know what tools you can use to your advantage." Jimin opened his mouth to argue but she raised a hand to silence him.

"That doesn't mean I support throwing dirt into their eyes and potentially harming them permanently. However, it is not cheating, and I can't do anything about the rules of the game, unless it's fatal."

Jimin pouted and sat back into his seat. His mother made sense, but that doesn't mean Jimin has to be happy about it.

👑👑👑

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Have a nice day everybody!! 💜💜💜❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️