Chapter 15

Two Months Later

Lynks POV

I wake up and turn my head to see Raph asleep. I smile and get out of bed before grabbing my sketch book. I then walk to the window seat and sit down before sketching Raph.

When I'm done I stand up and Raph wakes up. I smile and he says "Lynk come back to bed," I smile and say "Raph as much as I want to we have stuff to do," he nods and gets out of bed before walking over to me and he gives me a kiss. I smile and kiss him back before pulling away. I push him back slightly before going to the closet where I grab a change of clothes and a pregnancy test. I hide the test in my clothes before I walk to the bathroom and take the test. while I'm waiting I get changed then I look at the test to see two lines. I smile and put the test in my pocket and wash my hands before walking back to our room. I smile and look at Raph before saying "can you go and get me food please," he nods and says "What do you want?" I smile and say "can I have a bacon and egg roll please?" he nods and leaves the room so I grab the box that the pregnancy test was in and put the test back before wrapping the box.

When Raph walks in with my roll I sit down on the bed before saying "you have a present on the desk." he smiles and says "Lynk you didn't need to get me anything." I shrug and put to plate on the bed before standing up and walking over to him. He opens the box and takes the test out before he starts smiling and pulls me into a hug. I smile and hug him back before he says "I'm gonna be a dad." I smile and say "so am I." he smiles even more and pulls away before walking to the door and opening it. I raise my eyebrow then he shouts "I'm gonna be a dad," I shake my head and sit back down before eating my roll. Dad walks up and smiles before saying "I have two lots of good news." I look up so he says "I have brought you guys a house and Lynk they have found your biological dad." I smile and say "when can I meet him," dad smiles and says "Raph is going to take you to meet him, he is at work today." I nod and say "what's his job." dad smiles and says "you will find out." I nod and he walks away after giving Raph a sheet of paper. I smile and finish my roll before Raph gets changed. I smile and he says "Do you want to go now?" I nod and stand up before he says "dad said I can take you to get you a present after." I smile and we walk downstairs to the car.

When Raph parks the car I look out of the window to see we are outside a firehouse. I smile and we get out of the car before we walk towards a bunch of firefighters doing drills. When we get to them one of them says "can I help you two." Raph smiles and says " do you know where Kelly Severide is?" he nods and says "I will just go and get him." When he walks inside Raph smiles and says "everything is going to be okay." I nod then the firefighter walks out with another firefighter. The one that spoke to us point over in our direction before the other starts walking over.

When he reaches us he smiles before saying "How can I help you?" I smile and say "you're my dad," he shakes his head and says "I had a daughter," my smile drops slightly before I say "my name used to be Valerie but its now Lynk, I'm trans," he suddenly starts smiling and pulls me into a hug before saying "I can't believe I found you," I smile and say "what do you mean, I thought you gave me up." He smiles and says "I would never have done that,you were our miracle baby, someone broke into our house one night and took you, you were four month old when it happened." I smile and say "what do you mean our," he smiles and says "me and my husband paid for a surrogate." I smile and say "dad there is somethings I need to tell you." he nods so I say "this is my boyfriend, Raphiel and I'm pregnant." his smile drops slightly and he says "aren't you too young," I smile and say "dad it was my suggestion, I haven't started hormone treatment yet, I wanted to get pregnant." He smiles and says "follow me," I nod and Raph grabs hold of my hand before we follow him inside. As we walk through he says "Casey my office," another firefigher stands up and follow dad to his office. when he are all inside dad smiles and says "Casey you remember Valerie." He nods then dad grabs hold of my shoulders and says "I found her, well him," Casey starts smiling before saying "you're the kids I spoke to at the school aren't you." I smile and nod before dad says "what's going on," Casey smiles and says "he's the one that donated blood after you got shot." dad turns and looks at me before saying "really." I smile and nod before he gives me a hug and he whispers in my ear "thank you, casey is my husband." I nod and he pulls away before dad says "and we have other good news."Casey raises his eyebrow before dad says "we're going to be grandparents."Casey smiles and pulls us all into a hug.