Chapter 13

The next day
Lynks POV
I wake up to see Raph sat drawing. I smile and get up before giving him a kiss and saying "we need to go and talk to dad," he nods and we quickly get changed before we walk downstairs to the kitchen to see dad sat there reading. We sit down before I say "dad can we talk to you please," he puts his book down so I say "me and Raph were talking and we both want to have kids, would you be alright if we tried to have a baby together," he smiles and says "that's fine, where are you planning on doing the nursery," Raph smiles and says "actually I was going to ask if we could move into the basement," dad nods and says "I still need to have the pluming done but apart from that it is ready, as soon as everything is done I will help you move in." I smile and stand up before giving him a hug before saying "thanks dad, have you heard anything about my birth parents?" He shakes his head and says "sorry Lynk," I nod and we go back up to our room and Raph is smiling the whole time. I smile and say "we can start trying when everyone leaves if you want," he smiles even more and says "I can't think of anything better." I nod and sit down on the bed then I hear everyone else starting to wake up. I smile and he says "do you want me to run to the store and buy a bunch of pregnancy tests," I smile and say "you can if you want but won't you get funny looks," he smiles and says "I will say they are for my mom," I nod and he leaves so I stay sat on the bed when there is a knock at my bedroom door. I stand up and open it to see dad stood there. I smile and he says "I'm taking Jinxx to work with me today," I nod and say "thanks dad." He nods and says "on Friday you need to go to school for a fire safety talk," I nod and he walks away so I close the door. I walk over to my desk and pull out my sketch book before starting to sketch a tree.

When I am finished Raph walks back in with the bag of pregnancy tests. I smile and he says "now we just need to wait for everyone to leave," I smile and say "dad says we need to go to school on Friday for a fire safety talk," he nods then I hear the front door open and everyone leaves. I stand up and smile before closing the curtains. Raph walks over to me and says "are you sure about this," I smile and say "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't sure." He nods and takes his shirt off before kissing me. I smile and kiss him back before he takes my shirt off. He then pushes me into the bed before we do the do.