Chapter 4

Lynks POV
I sigh and put my fag out before saying "please don't panic, I haven't done it for a few months," he nods and I roll my sleeves up to show my arms littered in scars. He sighs and smiles slightly before saying "if you ever feel like doing it come find me." I nod and say "are we allowed to go out for a bit," he nods before saying "where are you going, I could drive you," I smile and say "I want to get my hair cut," he smiles and says "dad give you a credit card," I nod and he says "you know you can buy food and stuff to have in here." I smile and say "I do now, can we take one of the others with us," he smiles and says "which one were you thinking," I smile and say "how about Alaska," he smiles and says "sure we can take her shopping after," I smile and he goes on to say "if you go down and wait by the car I will get her." I nod and walk downstairs and out the front door to the car. I lean against it before Raphiel walks out with Alaska. I smile and sign "hi Alaska," she smiles and signs back "where are we going," I quickly sign "I'm having my hair cut then we are taking you shopping," she nods and signs "can I have my hair cut too." I smile and nod before she gets in the back. Raphiel looks at me and smiles before saying "you're the first one she has smiled at." I nod and say "she wants her hair cut as well," he nods and we get in before he starts driving.

When we arrive at the mall be walk to the barbers. When we walk inside they smile and say "which one of us is having your hair done." I smile and say "I'm first then Alaska," he nods and I get in the chair before he smiles and says "is it just a trim or a proper cut." I smile and say "a proper cut," he nods and says "do you want your hair to be donated to charity," I nod and he cuts the length off. When he places it to the side he says "now how do you want your hair." I smile and say "I want the sides shaved and a flick at the front," he nods and begins.

When he has finished he grabs a mirror and shows me the back before I smile and say "thank you," he nods and then Alaska walks forward and signs to me "I just want a trim," I nod and she gets in the chair before I say "she just wants a trim," he nods and starts.

When we are both done Raphiel pays before I sign to Alaska "where do you want to go now," she smiles and says "can we go to the Disney store," I nod and Raphiel picks her up before I say "to the Disney store," Raphiel nods and starts running around with Alaska on his back. I smile and follow them.

When we get to the Disney store we walk in and Alaska turns to me before signing "how much can I have," I smile and sign back "as much as you want, just stay with Raphiel," she nods and grabs hold of his hand before I say "I'm going to walk around and get some bits," he nods and says "text me what stores oh go to so we can meet you," I nod and they walk off so I walk out and go to the sports store.

When I walk inside I smile and look around before picking up some lacrosse equipment, soccer equipment and some ice hockey equipment. After I have payed I walk to the ice rink to see it empty. I smile and text Raphiel before walking over to the booth and paying for the rink for an hour. I then put my skates on and grab the puck and my hockey stick before I walk out onto the ice. I smile and skate around for a bit before I see Raphiel and Alaska walking towards the rink. He smiles and I skate up to the side of the rink before he says "you want to join the ice hockey team," I smile and say "I also want to join the soccer team and the lacrosse team," he smiles and says "you have all your equipment," I smile and nod before skating out of the rink.

After I take my skates off we walk back to the car and I put my stuff in before I say "can I take Alaska to do a bit of shopping," he nods and says "I will stay here," I nod and Alaska grabs hold of my hand before we walk back into the mall. She smiles and lets go of my hand before signing "what are we buying," I smile and sign "it's almost Christmas and I need to get everyone's presents." She smiles and signs "you should get pride flags for Logan, AJay and Hayden," I nod and we walk to the pride store before buying the flags along with one for Raphiel.  I smile and sign "where too next," she smiles and signs "Disney store to get toys for Erin and Topaz," I nod and we walk there before getting them a few different toys each.

When we get back to the car Alaska smiles and gets in the back before I put the bags in the boot and get in the front. Raphiel smiles and says "finished Christmas shopping," I smile and say "not quite but we can do that tomorrow," he nods and starts driving home.

When he parks the car we get out and start taking the bags up to my room. After they are all there I smile and open the window before I sit and light a fag. Raphiel walks in and closes the door before sitting down and saying "so dad contacted the school and your name has officially been changed to Lynk on the system and I emailed the coaches at school and you have tryouts tomorrow." I nod and take a final puff of my fag before I put it out and say "what times are the tryouts," he smiles and says "you have ice hockey first thing, then soccer before lunch and lacrosse at the end of the day." I nod and say "are we still leaving early." He shakes his head and says "I need to be there for the tryouts so a teacher from Aston and Erins school is going to drive them over to watch. However you are the first to tryout so we should finish quickly." I nod and he says "anyway different topic, what do you want for your birthday." I smile and say "I have everything I want, a foster family that cares." He smiles and gives me a hug before saying "are you sure there is nothing else." I smile slightly and say "maybe a drum kit," he nods and says "then a drum kit you shall have however you can't join everything at school." I smile and say "I'm not joining the band, I just find it fun and relaxing to play drums," he nods and says "you know we could stay up talking all night," I shake my head and say "we I have a busy day tomorrow but maybe Saturday night, we could go and watch a movie," he smirks and says "are you asking me on a date Lynk," I smile and shake my head before saying "maybe I am you dork," I then push him slightly and he says "then a date you shall have," before leaving my room. I shake my head and climb into bed and hear all the lights being turned off. I sigh and turn mine off before lying there listening to the nightlife.

After a few hours my door open so I sit up to see Alaska stood there. I smile and she signs "can I sleep with you I had a nightmare," I nod and she runs over before crawling into the bed. I smile and lie back down with her cuddling in to me as I slowly drop off to sleep.