Chapter 7

Lynks POV
When everything has been moved we re arrange the furniture so a crib can be put in. Raphiel smiles and says "this brings back memories from when Erin was first brought here." I smile and the front door opens so we walk downstairs to see dad holding the baby. Dad smiles and says "Lynk can you take him please." I smile and take the baby before saying "what's his name," dads smile drops before saying "he doesn't have one," I nod and say "I'm gonna take him to my room while you get his room sorted." Dad nods so I carry the baby up to my room before sitting on the bed with him. I smile and he starts laughing before the door opens. I turn my head to see the rest of the kids there. I smile and say "you guys want to come in and meet him." They all nod before they walk in and Hayden says "what's his name?" I smile and look at him before saying "he doesn't have one," Hayden smiles and says "what about Ryder," I smile and say "it isn't up to us, it's up to dad but you could all give him a suggestion." They nod and the younger ones leave. I smile and pick the baby up before saying "why don't you guys go and help dad with his nursery." Then nod and leave.

After a few minutes the door opens so I look and Raphiel is stood there. I smile and he says "the nursery is done, dad has also chosen his name." I nod and get off the bed before carrying the baby down to his nursery. As I walk in I smile and place him down in the crib. Dad then walks in and smiles before saying "Raphiel, Lynk meet Jinxx," I smile and say "did one of the others suggest it." He nods and says "it was Topaz," I nod and he says "Lynk take your bags up and get ready for dinner." I nod and run downstairs before grabbing my bags and running back up.