Volume 2: Chapter 1

Reunion With The Past

Part 1

"Lately it's been lacking the flirt ingredient, what do you think Brother?"
She cut in as soon as he started eating his lunch.
The boy who stretched his chopsticks towards the lunchboxes stopped moving, he continued to chew the omelet savouring the taste. It was just as he liked it, seasoned with salt instead of sugar.
"...yeah, tasty."
"Please don't ignore me."
It was impossible not to hear it. He put away the chopsticks reluctantly and turned towards the black-haired girl.
Glossy black hair long enough to reach her waist and mysterious eyes that had the colour of the sky. As usual her hair was tied up in twin tails and she currently got up and was on her knees.
Despite her underdeveloped body, ten out of ten men would call her 'Unusually pretty girl', and now she had a serious expression as she looked towards him in anticipation.
The boy who had the same sky-blue eyes——Tenryo Taiga asked, noticing the troublesome atmosphere.
"——so, Fuyuki. What is it?"
"I said there isn't enough of Brother and the little sister flirt ingredient."
The one who referred to herself as 'little sister' was Tenryo Fuyuki, Taiga's twin little sister. Although they didn't bear much resemblance aside from the eye colour, they were genuinely blood-related siblings.
"...for the time being, I want to confirm. What do you mean by 'flirt ingredient'? I have an idea what, but still."
"It's generated by Brother and little sister's love flirting, an essential ingredient for little sister."
"Oh, is that so. That's what I thought it was."
It's been two weeks since their reunion, after this time Taiga finally understood his little sister.
"And?"
"How dull. Let's make out here, is what I'm saying."
"...just how did you reach that conclusion."
They were inside of the Kiritou Academy's cyber department, the school the two of them were commuting to. Currently they were on the roof of the first year's building.
There was a cloudless clear sky today. Even so, the only ones who used the roof at lunchtime was just them, the siblings expanded the thin blanket in a good, sunny spot.
By the way, there should be one more person there, the girl who was always together with the siblings, but she was slightly late today because of work.
"Like I said earlier, because of the recent lack of physical contact with brother I am in a bad mood. That's why I was wondering if I could be supplied with it all at once right now."
"What is this imouto-sama saying despite sleeping together with me every night."
Rather than need of supplementation, it would rather be her having an excess of it.
Because of certain circumstances (Fuyuki's ploy) there is only one bed in the siblings' home which is why Taiga and Fuyuki sleep together. Every day Taiga suffers of sleep deprivation because of it.
Although she was his real sister, it didn't change the fact Fuyuki was an extraordinarily pretty girl. Furthermore, all she wore to sleep was practically her underwear and as a bonus she clung to him the entire night. Being able to sleep like that was an absurd thing to ask of him. If Taiga didn't cut off all feelings during nighttime, he would already have fallen long ago.
"Yahoo—— Sorry for the wait you two〜"
From the direction of the school building's door came a cheerful voice. A girl entered the roof.
With chestnut brown hair fluttering in the wind, the siblings' friend Saionji Rui ran up to them lightly.
She too, was an extraordinarily pretty girl, although she was completely different from Fuyuki. The most significant and noticeable difference was her bodily development beyond that of other girls the same age.
Also, the bright atmosphere her entire body was emitting, she was like a perfect opposite of Fuyuki.

By the way, all the lunch boxes were prepared by her.
"It came. The root of all evil."
"...what is it all of a sudden?"
Feeling the thorns in Fuyuki's voice, Rui tilted her head. If Taiga who knew the entire flow of the conversation didn't understand, there was no way for her who just arrived to understand it.
"Why are you blaming Rui. She's unrelated to that right?"
Taiga was so hungry he couldn't bear it, and he reached out towards the lunch box. Or rather, since they are changing classes after break, if he didn't start eating soon he would be late. He put three small rice balls in his mouth and looked for something to drink——
"Yes, here you go."
"Oh, sankyu."
He drank the tea that was held out to him. The Japanese tea in the thermos was still slightly warm, it went well with the rice ball and its pickled plum filling.
And, he noticed Fuyuki glaring at him with a disgruntled expression, she was clearly in a bad mood.
"What is it Fuyuki?"
"Looking back at the act just now, don't you think it's weird?"