Volume 1: Chapter 1

Moving In, School, and The Cyber World

Part 1

A remote city that has significantly developed in the few recent decade.

The most important factor that allowed it to develop would be the presence of the 《Kiritou Group》 a conglomerate that has its headquarters in this land.

It came down to the point where the city's management was no longer done by the government, instead it was done by Kiritou now which resulted in the city benefiting greatly.

From establishing new schools, the most advanced Elysion that its foundation, and second life of many people. It seemed like Kiritou cast their shadow on all of it.

Because of all that, it was now called: New City.
And now, in a town like that, a boy starts his new life——

"Hey you, what do you have wrapped on your back there?"

"Ah, this is just a bamboo sword okay? It's nothing dangerous alright?"

He was caught by the police in front of the station.
Stations were common routes for bringing in dangerous materials, so a police box's window was installed where the traffic was greatest.

It was right before noon, a policeman watching the ticket gate happened to find a boy. Although he was normally dressed, he had a slender, one meter long wrapping strapped on his back——in modern times it was obvious to be wary of unknown things like that.

"A bamboo sword? Even though it's this heavy?"

"Yeah〜...look, it's this heavy because the core is made out of metal! It has a pretty good feel because of that!"

"Well, for the time being, why don't you show it to me?"

".................."

"...farewell!"

"Hey brat! Don't run away!"

But even though he said that, he couldn't catch the boy.

The boy couldn't pull out a blade that was a perfectly dangerous weapon. It was already a miracle that he arrived there without getting caught.

The boy, who rushed through the crowd with large steps was——Tenryo Taiga.

While carrying a nodachi that weighted a few kilograms, he ran like the wind, shaking off the police officers that followed him in the blink of an eye.

After leaving the crowd he continued to run for a while until he made some distance, and finally took a breather.

"Haa〜, to think I was suddenly spotted. This thing stands out after all, I didn't notice it before because at Renjou's it was normal to carry these."

In fact this boy, was probably lacking common sense.
"Well, I'll just break through with force if I have to. After all, it's just police."

Correction, even if it wasn't just police, he would still do it.

Although he remembered the directions from the station, if he went back now he would meet those policemen again. Thus he judged that the best way to proceed would be by operating the device attached to his wrist——and he started the window.