5: Try

"I will never love him." Heather said to her friend.

"Paano mo malalaman kung hindi mo naman sinusubukan?" Loriana asked her. 

"Kapag nagmahal ka, kusa iyong binibi--"

"That's bullshit. Love is a choice, you choose to love someone. In your part, tanga ka lang sa boyfriend mo at bulag ka sa mga ginagawa nito kasi nasanay ka na. To the point hindi mo na makita yung mga taong naghintay at di ka iniwan sa lahat ng problema." Loriana told her seriously.

"Why are you doing this, Loriana?" I asked. I am becoming suspicious of her. I thought Hillux and her have a past? Why is she pushing me to stay with him?

"Because I'm saving a precious marriage, Heather. As your friend, I want you the best and Hillux is the best." 

"And as a friend, you have no rights to dictate my decisions. I choose who I want to be and I choose whatever makes me happy. As a friend, you have the sole responsibility to take care of me instead of pushing me closer to someone I'm not interested with." Mariing sabi ko sa kanya.

She sighed but her eyes popped in shocked when she looked at someone from my back. Out of curiosity, I looked back to see who she was looking at. 

And I froze when I saw Hillux I smiled as I felt my heart beating wildly however he was looking at me coldly. After a month of waiting for him, I actually just saw him now with a woman raising her eyebrow at me. I knew that woman, it was the famous model, Ethelind Najiba who hurt my brother, Hamilton!

I was furious seeing them together but my husband just looked at me coldly as I saw a glint of pain in his eyes. D-Don't tell me he heard it? "Do you know her Hillux?" The bitch model asked.

Hillux didn't reply to her question. "Let's just move to another restaurant, Ethelind." He said.

The bitch smiled at Hillux as she held onto his arm which infuriated me so much.  "Okay, I'm not a fan of steaks anyway." 

I gritted my teeth. Mamaya ka pag-uwi mo, Hillux.

***

I waited for him but he was not returning! Argh! Ginagalit na talaga ako ng lalaking yon! He did not come home for a month and where was he?

Nasa kabit na iyon? At kailangan ba talaga ex ni kuya? Ang landi-landi talaga ng Ethelind na iyon! Kung sinu-sino ang pinapatos! 

I waited for more.. I heard an engine outside. Sinalubong ko naman ang kotse nang huminto ito sa harap ko. I saw a Cervantes coming out from the driver's seat.

"Uh.. Hillux drank a lot." Lorelei, a public personality said to me. Ilang babae ba ang kilala ng asawa ko?.Lumapit sa akin ang babae at binigay sa akin ang susi ng kotse ng asawa ko. "He was supposed to take me home but he got drunk. I enjoyed the date, miss. It's just that, this man can't move on. Tulungan mo na lang ako sa pagkarga sa Kuya mo." The woman said.

"Excuse me?" I felt offended when she said 'my kuya'  didn't she know who I am?

"Uh.. Did I call you wrongly? Sabi kasi ni Ethelind. Kapag may sumalubong sa akin na isang babae, edi kapatid iyon ni Hillux. Who are you, miss?" She asked. Before I could reply, her phone suddenly rang. "Well, excuse me." She said and took the call.

I rolled my eyes and opened the passenger's seat. I was angry at him but he was at his vulnerable state right now. "Hey, wake up." Tinapik ko ang mukha niya. He groaned. "Wake up. Baba ka na. Lipat ka sa kwarto, bilis." I said.

He was very obedient to me. He slowly went out and he almost lost his balance, so I immediately helped him. "Oh.. I have to go. Nandiyan na ang sundo ko, I have a meeting. Kindly tell Hillux that I had fun. And we'll meet again for a date this time." The woman smiled and left.