Epilogue

*5 years later*

"Mommy!" Her son called her. She smiled and put her work aside to meet her baby.

"Baby!" She called out.

His face suddenly frowned when she called him as baby, "Mommy. We talked about this! It is Hellix!"

She hugged the little kiddo. "But you're still my baby!" She responded.

"I know! Fine!" Her son surrendered. She couldn't help but feel happiness when she saw his defeated state. Kamukhang-kamukha nito ang kanyang asawa!

Speaking of asawa, "Where is your daddy baby?" She asked. Her son was unable to respond because her husband got inside the office.

"Hon!" Her husband immediately approached her and kissed her on the lips. She just smiled. "Are you done with work?" He asked.

"Not really. I'll just wrap this up and we'll get home together." She replied.

"Then, should I help you? This will be easier if we will work together." Hillux said to her.

"No. It is really fine. Just go and sit there." She said.

"O-Okay.." He said.

Napangiti naman siya at bumalik sa laptop niya. She started replying to the person she was chatting with.

She was going to surprise her husband! Malapit na rin kasi ang anniversary nila. Habang nagtitipo siya sa laptop niya, tinitingnan naman niya ang ginagawa ng asawa at anak.

She saw Hillux and Hellix whispering. Magkasundo talaga palagi ang dalawa! Well, what can she do? Nagmana sa ama ang anak niya at pati mukha ng asawa niya, nakuha ng anak.

She's actually five years married with Hillux. After she delivered Hellix, they immediately arranged their marriage.

The funny thing was, she proposed to Hillux. It should be the other way around but she gladly wanted to take Hillux's role. She wanted to marry him so bad.

She was so in love with Hillux. Hindi niya na napigilan ang sarili kaya siya na ang nagpropose. Hillux collapsed in happiness when she proposed and right now, she could say that she is the happiest and luckiest wife the moment she married Hillux.

Walang araw na nagsisi siyang minahal ito. Her heart felt complete, contented and happy because of how Hillux nurture her each day.

She was showered with love and care. Hindi niya alam na ganon pala kasaya kapag nasa tamang tao ka. Hindi naman palaging masaya ang araw-araw na magkasama sila.

Nag-aaway sila paminsan-minsan pero nagkakabati pa rin sa huli. And she always says sorry first. Maybe she was traumatized because of the past. Before, she had the attitude of making a conclusion before an explanation. After not listening to his explanation before, he got into an accident.

That mere incident really traumatized her. That's why she always asks for an apology first and she always listens to his explanation. And that's how their relationship kept going throughout the years.

Hillux never changed. He was still the sweetest and loving husband she always knew. Walang nagbago rito, mas lalong naging sweet nga lang ito. Pero wala siyang reklamo, gusto niya rin kasi ang paglalambing ng asawa.

She grew more attached to him. She was afraid of being attached to him because she might not survive if he'll be gone someday. But the thought of him leaving never bothered her, because she was confident that Hillux truly loves her!

He was a man that you could rely on. A man that would make a woman surrender her flaws. A reliable man that every woman would want to have. She grabbed one and she won't ever let go of him.

LL1: Hillux Faustee ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें