14: Do Anything For You

Hillux's Pov:

"Something's odd couz, the kidnappers are still not contacting you. It's been 3 days!" Lauren told me.

"Just please do everything you can. My wife's pregnant.." I said anxiously.

"I'll do everything I can." She said. Tumango na lang ako at bumalik na siya sa loob ng office niya.

I am very worried. I am scared for my Heather's life. While I was pacing back in forth in my office, my secretary entered. "Just put those papers on the table." I told her because she's just going to tell me to focus on my work. But I can't even focus, I am seriously worried for her.

"Calm down, boss. I am not going to tell you to work. If you haven't informed me of your ex wife's kidnapping incident, then I would have forced you to go to work. Don't worry, I have already handled your other tasks." She said.

"Thank you." I said to Mystery. I have two secretaries, one is her and the other is his brother, Mystic. They sometimes switch due to the numerous workload.

"By the way, I have a letter received from someone. Iniwan sa table ko pero nakaaddress naman sayo. Here it is. It is very suspicious though because it has no address. Parang nilagay lang talaga sa table ko ng isang empleyado o kung sino ba." She said and gave it to me. "Okay boss, I'm out!" Tumango ako sa kanya habang palabas siya ng office.

I walked back to my working station. I sat on my swivel chair and opened the letter out of curiosity. It was really addressed to me and the letter came from Soren.

______________________________________

Dear Hillux,

I love you so much and it hurts inside that you love her deeply. You love her more than yourself and I don't want that. I was the one who kidnapped her. I am sorry.

Back then, I was sane because of you but the moment my mom tried to separate us. It got stronger. I am sorry for hurting you.

I'm giving you the address where she is now. And I have to tell you that I am in my worst condition right now.

Please do not send a cop. I don't want to go to jail. Please just send a few people that could help you. It's just me and her inside my room.

She's tied and she's eating well. I heard she's pregnant. I don't want to hurt the unborn child, so please.. Please get her now before I lose my sanity.

-Soren

______________________________________

I read the map. It was her private property. I immediately called Lauren. "I have a lead. Please do not send any cops. Let's go together, Lauren."

"But the success rate--"

"It's Soren. She's the kidnapper. Please. Soren told me to bring few people--"

"And you trust her? That woman is crazy!" Lauren said.

"I know her. She's telling the truth. She will never lie to me." I said.

"Fine. You go to the scene first. I'll follow." She said.

"Okay." I agreed and left the office.

===

We arrived at the location. The butler let us in. "Sir Hillux.. T-They are on the second floor." Tumango ako. He guided me to the stairs.

"What's with Soren?" I asked the butler.

"I just want you to know that Madam is a nice woman. S-She's just.. She just suffered from split personality because of her childhood." He said sadly. "She only got sane because of you." He said.