Chapter 4

~~~~Nate's Pov~~~~

I was awaken by the click of a camera. I open my eyes and look to see Kouvr, Mia, Alex and Kelianne taking pictures of me Bryce and Tayler.

"Guys get out" I said.

"ABORT MISSION" Kouvr yelled as they all ran out of the room.

"What was that about" Tayler asked.

"Taking picture again" I said.

"What time is it" Tayler asked. I unwrapped my hand from around Bryce and rolled of and looked at the clock.

"10:36" I said.

"We need to get up" Tayler said rolling over and swinging his legs off the bed.

"Princess time to get up" I said shaking Bryce. Bryce groaned and buried his head into Tayler's pillow. "Princess come on wake up" I said rubbing his back.

"I want to sleep" Bryce whined into the pillow. 

"Babyboy we're going shopping today to find you clothes" Tayler said from in the bathroom.

"No" Bryce whined.

"Princess you can't where mine and Tayler's clothes all them time" I said.

"But their comfortable" He said.

"I know but you need clothes that fit not 2 sizes to big" I said.

"Okay" He said sitting up.

"Okay come we need to change you bandages" I said puling him into the bathroom. I put my hand on the bottom of his hoodie. I look at him and he nods his head. I took it off and picked his up and sat him on the counter. I peeled off all the bloody bandages. I look to see all the cuts are scabbed over but I still put a bandage over it incase some scratches open.

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower then we can go" I said.

~~~~Bryce's Pov~~~~

I walked out of the bathroom so Nate could take his shower and I saw Tayler on the bed playing on his phone.

"Hi babyboy" Tayler said not looking up from his phone.

"Hi" I said blushing.

"You can pick any clothes you want out of our closet it just might be a bit big" Tayler said. I walked into their closet and looked at their hoodies. I grabbed that was a dark purple and walked back out.

"T-Tayler can I-I wear t-this" I asked holding it up.

"Its not mine it's Nate's ask him but I'm sure he'll say yes" Tayler said. I nod my head and hang it on the door. I look threw the drawers in the closet.

Their closet

I look and find a pair of light yellow shorts

I look and find a pair of light yellow shorts. I walk out and see Tayler still on his phone.

"T-Tay can I wear these" I asked holding them up.

"Babyboy you can wear what ever you want" Tayler said making me blush. I got to stop blushing around them they are together and their gonna think I like them well I do but they are together and would kick me out thinking I was trying to steal one from the other.

"yce Bryce" I snapped out of my train of thought and saw Tayler waving his hand in front of my face.

"Y-yeah" I said.

"You okay babyboy you zoned out" Tayler asked.

"Yeah j-just was th-thinking" I said walking back into the closet I took off the short and slipped on the other ones. I was about to take off the hoodie when Nate walked in with a towel hang very low on his hips.

"Hi princess"

"H-hi Nate. Tayler s-said this w-was yours c-can I-I wear it" I asked holding up his purple sweater.

"Yeah I don't care but you didn't have to ask" He said. I pulled off Tayler's hoodie slipped on the sweater. I walked out and Tayler was still sitting on the bed.

"I left you a toothbrush on the sink. Tooth paste is in the cabinet closest to the toilet" He said.

"Thank you" I said walking into the bathroom. I saw a blur toothbrush sitting on the counter. I open the cabinet and grabbed their toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and walked out and saw Nate under Tayler with Tayler attacked to his neck. Looking at this made me so crimson red.

"G-Guys" I said. Tayler pulled away from Nate.

"Sorry" Tayler said.

"I-it's o-okay" I said.

"Cool lets go to the mall" Nate said. We walked out of their room and too the living room. We walk in and I see 3 guy one had red-ish hair and he had a guy on his lap. The other was kinda heavy set and was looking me up and down with lust in his eyes.

"Hey Patty Calvin and Paper you guys need anything from the mall" Tayler asked.

"No me and Calvin are good" said the red headed one.

"Who's he" The fat one said.

"This is Bryce. Bryce this is Paper and Patrick or Patty and his boyfriend Calvin" Nate said.

"Hi I'm Calvin" said the one on the guy lap which I guess is Patrick and the one that keeps staring at me his Paper.

"Okay well bye guys" Nate said pulling me out the door.

Is Paper gonna cause some issue. Also BrycexNate. Nyce (Nice) or Brate.