Chapter 15

~~~Time Skip 3 years~~~

~~~~Tayler's Pov~~~~

The Hype house has been really busy these past 3 years. Everyone minus Me, Nate, Bryce, Charli, Avani, Payton, Noen, and Chase all go married and Some had kids. Kouvr and Alex has twins and their names are Bella and Yara. Nick is pregnant along with Ondre, Calvin and Kelianne. Michael finally asked out Ryland after we save Nate and Bryce and they got married. Nate is over what happened but still has nightmares every once and awhile. Me Nate and Bryce are engaged. Bryce came out of his shell and is healthy. Sway every one is married. First it was Griff and Josh then Blake and Noah then Ant and Jaden and the Kio and Quinton and they got 2 new members 2 years ago named Vinnie and Cooper that were a couple and there married. None of them have kids but Blake Ant and Kio are pregnant.

Nate has been sick lately. He has been throwing up so we have a doctor's appointment later but for now us three are cuddling.

"Baby can I have watermelon" Nate asked which was weird because Nate hates watermelon.

"I thought you hated watermelon" Bryce said.

"I do I'm just craving it" He said. I paused the movie and got up and walked to the kitchen and fix Nate a bowl and go us some more popcorn because we decided to watch movies all day or at least till Nate appointment. I finish the popcorn and walk back to our room giving Nate is watermelon and setting the popcorn on the bed.

When the movie was about done Nate shot up and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything he's eaten today. I get up and walk into the  bathroom and rub Nate's back. He finished and leaned against the wall.

"When is my doctor's appointment" He asked I pulled out my phone to it was 2:45 and his appointment was at 4.

"4 but we're gonna leave at 3 because traffic" I said.

"Okay just let me brush my teeth and i'll get ready" He said and I nod my head walking.

"Is Nate okay" Bryce asked.

"Yeah he's brushing his teeth then we're gonna get ready and leave" I said. Bryce got up and went into the closet and came back out in a skirt and one of my hoodies he cropped and thigh high socks. I walked in and changed into some skinny jeans and red t-shirt. I walked out and Nate came out of the bathroom and Went into our closet coming out in short and one of my hoodies.

"You two love my clothes" I said.

"Shut up they're comfy" Nate snapped another thing with him he has been having mood swings.

"Nate go to the car we'll be out in a minute" Bryce said and Nate left the room. "Nate has to be pregnant."

"Bryce he's not pregnant" I said.

"No think about it the throwing up, cravings and mood swings" He said.

"Oh shit your right" I said.

"And your the dad because i've never topped no one" He said.

"Holy shit I forgot a condom last time" I said.

"You know Nate has been talking about wanting kids for the last year" Bryce said.

"He has why didn't he say anything to me" I asked.

"He was scared you wouldn't want them" He said.

"I would love to have kids with you two" I said.

"Well he doesn't know that so don't say anything until he finds out at the doctors appointment" Bryce said walking out the door. I walk out our room and down to the car. Me and Bryce hope in and Nate sat in the back. I started the car and we drove to his doctor appointment.

~~~Time Skip To Doctor's Office~~~

We pulled into a parking spot at the doctor's office at about 3:50. We hoped out and walked in and to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help yo three today" The lady asked.

"Yes he has an appointment" I said.

"Name" She asked.

"Nate Wyatt" I said and she typed on her computer.

"Okay just go have a seat and the doctor will call you back shortly" She said. We walked over and we sat down and I notice Nate has been quick since he snapped at me.

"Nate are you okay" I asked and he nodded. I was about to say something else when a doctor called Nate's name. We got up and walked back to a room.

"Hello my name is Doctor Reid" The guy said. (A/N If you don't know who i'm talking about I will cry)

"Hi i'm Nate" He said.

"Okay so what seems to be the problem" He asked.

"I'm been getting sick and having cravings" Nate said.

"Okay can you lift up your hoodie" He said. Dr.Reid started to fell around Nate stomach. "Okay so I want to do and ultrasound" He said. He called a nurse and she wheeled in a machine. "This is going to be cold" Dr.Reid said squeezing a clear jelly on Nate stomach. Nate shivered and Dr.Reid took the thing and ran it over Nate stomach. He stared at the screen before stopping.

"See that" Dr.Reid said pointing at a small white bean.

"Yeah" Nate said.

"That is you baby" He said and Nate smiled.

"I'm pregnant" Nate asked and Dr.Reid nodded his head.

"We're gonna be dads" Nate said as he started crying.

"I know" I said kissing his head.

"Do you guys want the pictures" Dr.Reid asked wiping the jelly off Nate stomach.

"Yes please" I said. He printed them out and handed them to us.

"Okay so I want to see you three back in a month and if you need help with figuring out how male pregnancy works call me because I just of off pregnancy leave" He said.

"You can get pregnant" Bryce asked.

"Yeah me and my boyfriend have a little girl at home. My boyfriends name is Derek Morgan and our little girls name is Hope" He said. (A/N again if you don't know the reference i'll cry)

"Maybe we could all meet one day" Bryce said.

"Yeah we could do that here is my number just call anytime" He said handing me a sticky note.

"Thanks" I said.

"Alright have a good day" He said walking out of the room.

"We're gonna be dads" Bryce said.

"Yep" I said.

"I love you both so much" Nate said kissing me then Bryce.

"I love you too" Me and Bryce said at the same time.

"Come on lets go home" I said.

~~~Time skip Home~~~

We got back to the Hype House to see sway was here. We got out and walked into see everyone in the kitchen.

"Hey guys how was the doctor appointment" Kouvr asked.

"Well we have new to tell everyone" Bryce said.

"What is it" Dre asked. I pulled out the pictures and handed them to Kouvr.

"YOUR PREGNANT" Kouvr screamed jumping up and down. every ran over and looked at the pictures before congratulating us.

Every hung out for the rest of the day laugh and having fun.

Hi guys hoped you liked it.

Have a good Afternoon/Evening/Night/Morning. Love you guys bye.