Chapter 9

~~~~Tayler's Pov~~~~

I was sitting in my room waiting for Nate and Bryce to come back. After about 30 minute I get up and walked to the living room.

"Where are Nate and Bryce" I asked Thomas who have a sleeping Dre on his lap.

"I think there still outside" Thomas said. I walk out and don't see them anywhere.

"Where would they be" I asked Thomas.

"Talking to a dude in a white mini van" He said. I look back out and I see no white van.

"Thomas there's no white van out here" I said. Thomas sat Dre off his lap and walked over to the door.

"Yeah he is .... right .... there" Thomas said pointing to an empty spot.

"Thomas go get me the surveillance footage" I said. He walked over to his phone and pulled up all the cameras. We watched and we saw a man hope out of the van and come to the door. "Pause" I said. Thomas paused and I looked at the man. He look familiar. Then it hit me. "Fuck that's Bryce's dad" I said. Thomas pressed play. We saw him and Thomas talking then he walked back to the van but didn't get in he ran a little way up the street and hide in the brushes. We watch and my 2 babies walk out and go to the van and knock on the window. They waited then started to walk back when Bryce's dad and 2 other guys came up and grabbed them. One guy got out 2 rag and a bottle of something. He damped them both the handed to Bryce's dad and the other guy. They stuck it over Nate's and Bryce's mouth. They both looked weak then the guys loaded Nate then Bryce into the back of the van.

"Holy shit they were kidnapped" Thomas said. I quickly ran to Mine, Nate and Bryce's room look threw Nate's jewelry. I didn't see the bracelet I got him when we first started date. I walk into the closet and move some of my clothes to the side and find the hand scanner. I put my hand to it and a wall moves and I walk into the a room I thought I would never be in again. I worked for an assassins' company until I met Nate. I pick up my phone and call Griff.

"Yo Tayler" He said.

"Come to Hype with Noah, Blake, and Ant" I said.

"Why" He asked.

"Some one took Nate and Bryce" I said look at all the guns I had on the wall.

"Your not in the" He said before I cut him off.

"Yep and I trying to pick a gun I want to kill the fuckers that took them with" I said picking up A P99.

"Give us 10" He said hanging up. I text Tony, Ondre, Thomas, Payton, Kouvr and Ryland to come here.

"What's up shawty" Ryland said sitting on the chair I had in front of a deck with a computer. 

"Someone took Nate and Bryce" I said loading up a M16 rifle. 

"So we gonna get them" Payton asked.

"Yeah Griff and the others are coming" I said.

"Me and Ant stay here and hack when needed" Ondre asked. I nodded and on a shirt and combat boots.

"What's up" Noah said coming in the room.

"Hey man" I said dabbing him up. (a/n Why did that make me cringe and not when I write smut)

"So what happened" Blake asked being pulled onto Noah's lap as he sat on the other chair. 

"Show them the video" I said to Thomas. They all crowded about Thomas phone. I finish pack weapons and got ready.

"Okay I got ever thing ready. You guys need to get ready" I said. Everyone had a weapon they were good at.

Me and Tony are guns

Payton and Blake are Throwing knives

Noah and Ryland are Bow and arrow

Kouvr and Thomas are hand to hand. Thomas because he is stronger and Kouvr is bad shit crazy and will hurt you. I walk down and throw the the weapons in the trunk of my car. I run back up to see everyone was finished getting dressed. I walked over and grabbed ear pieces handing them to everyone who was leaving.

"Okay Ant are on tracking Nate's bracelet and tell us where they are. Ondre your job is to hack when we need it like cameras and other things got it" I said. We left and when and got in my car. Me and Tony in the front Payton and Ryland in the middle and Kouvr, Thomas and Noah with Blake on his lap. "Ant where are they heading" I asked threw the ear piece.

"It looks like they just left L.A. and are going toward Nevada" He said.

"Okay Ondre I need you to find out as much as you can about Bryce and his dad" I said. We continue to drive for about 30 minutes then Ondre started talking

"Okay Bryce was born in Maryland as an only child. His mom died of cancer in 2014. (not true) Not much on his dad but His name is John and has a past of DUI's and shoplifting. It also said he was once part of a gang" Ondre said.

"Thank you update on where they are" I asked.

"He is on Highway 15 going threw the southern most part of Nevada barely cross into Arizona then into Utah" He said. 'I'm coming for you, you piece of shit' I said in my head.

Hi love you guy. Um I have to get glass because I'm 20/60 for my vision. I'm think of start a patreon. Have a good evening/Night/morning/Afternoon.