Chapter 16

~~~Time Skip of 94~~~

~~~~Naomi's Pov~~~~

We were lowing our last dad into his grave next to the others. Nate Holder died of old age at the age of 100. I was the first born and Nate gave birth to me. Tayler was Papa. Nate was Dad. And Bryce was Dada. All the Hype and Sway member's were buried in a private cemetery. I was now 74 and have 2 kids and 1 grandchild. Nate was the only one how got to meet his great grandchild. Bryce died 10 years ago because of a stroke and Tayler 4 because of cancer. Our dads had 4 kid Me, a set of twins that Bryce gave birth to. A boy named Larry and he asked just like Larry from the Hype House and they go along the most and he looked just like Bryce and a girl named Bre and she looked just like Tayler. Then Nate and Bryce had a baby girl and named her Kimmy and she looks like Nate. I look like both Nate and Tayler. All members are dead besides Payton, Noen and Avani. Payton isn't doing so well and Noen is not leaving Payton's side.

All together their is 88 Hype kids and 20 Sway kids. Yeah I know that's a lot but their were alot of people in each house. They slowly started to fill Nate's grave and I walked back to my car with my husband. I started the car and drove home miss Nate the kind one. Tayler the goofy one and Bryce the Femboy.

Hi I now this is really short but is has ended but I'm making a new book it is gonna be a QuintonxJaden book.

Have a good Afternoon/Evening/Night/Morning. I love you all bye