Chapter 3

~~~~Tayler's Pov~~~~

I woke up at 6am having to pee. I unwrapped my arms from Nate and went into the bathroom to pee. I washed my hand and when I came out I heard whimpering. I thought it was Nate so I walked over to him.

"Baby wake up" I whispered shaking him.

"What" Nate whined.

"Are you having a nightmare" I asked.

"No" He said sitting up.

"No please stop dad" I heard faintly. I look over to see Bryce tossing and turning. I walk over to him.

"Babyboy" I said but he continued to toss and turn.

"Babyboy" I said shaking him. He stopped moving but continued to say things like. 'Stop it hurt' or 'Sorry dad' or 'Sorry Jeff"

"Bryce" I finally yell and he shoots up with tears running down his face. "Babyboy it was just a nightmare you okay" I said. Bryce launched at me hand buried his face in my neck. Bryce continued to sod as I rubbed his back taking him to our bed.

"Is he okay" Nate asked. 

"Yeah just had a nightmare" I said.

"What was it about princess" Nate asked.

"My dad and ex" He said in my neck.

"What about them" I asked.

"Just flashback" He mumbled.

"About what" Nate asked.

"How my dad was abusive to me and my mom. Mental, physically and sexually. The my ex because he was abusive and he called me babyboy all the time" Bryce said.

"Do you want me to stop calling you that" I asked.

"No It doesn't matter i'll be gone tomorrow" Bryce said.

"Why" Nate asked.

"I don't want to over welcome my stay" Bryce mumbled.

"No you can stay we don't care and after what about happen to you we don't want you on the streets. Also Kouvr would kill us" Nate said.

"You sure I won't be a burden" Bryce playing with the hem of the hoodie

"No it won't we will take care of you" I said kissing Bryce's cheek.

"Thank you"

"Any back to what I said do you want me to stop calling you babyboy because of your ex" I asked.

"No I like it when it comes from you" Bryce said.

"Okay lets get some sleep" Nate said. I put Bryce down in the middle of me and Nate. Bryce curled up into my chest. I draped my arm over Nate's waist while Nate wrapped his arms around Bryce.

"Goodnight princess" Nate said kissing the back of Bryce's head.

"Night guys" Bryce said into my chest.

"Night Nate. Night babyboy" I said.

"Night Tay" Nate said pecking my lips.

Short ik but you got a glimpse into Bryce's past. I have something big planned for the next chapter. Also BrycexTayler is Bryler. What is BrycexNate and NatexTaylerxBryce. Pick one for NatexTayler. Tate or Nyler