Chapter 7

~~~~Bryce's Pov~~~~

I woke up and looked around the room. I wiggled my way out of Nate's arms and went and used the bathroom.  I walked down stairs and saw Kouvr, Thomas ,Ondre, and A guy that kinda looked like Ondre but had curly hair. The guy that looked like Ondre had a blonde guy on his lap.

"Hi Bryce" Kouvr said.

"Hi" I whispered.

"I made breakfast come eat" Kouvr said. I went and sat on the a stool next to the curly hair guy with the blonde on his lap.

"Hi I'm Nick" Said the blonde.

"And I'm Tony that Fugly lookin thing brother" The curly hair one said pointing at Ondre.

"he is not fugly he is the most beautiful thing in this world" Thomas said wrapping his arms around Ondre.

"aww" I cooed at them. Kouvr sat a plate with waffles, eggs, and bacon in front of me. I really didn't want to eat but I knew it would make Nate and Tayler happy. I ate and talked to Nick and found out he had a brother in the Hype house and his name was Ryland but they were put up for adoption so they have different last names and they don't know their real parent's names. I finish about half of my plate and decided to go back to Nate and Tayler's room to wake them up. I walked in and almost instantly got a boner. 

⚠️⚠️Smut⚠️⚠️

Nate was on his knees in front of Tayler who was sitting on the bed. Nate had Tayler's dick half way in his mouth bobbing his head and working the rest with his hands.

"You want to join" Tayler said. Nate pulled off Tayler's dick and turned and looked at me. My legs had a mind of their own and started walk over to them. I kneeled down next to Nate and stared at the monster in front of me. I took it in my hand and slowly started pumping it up and down. Nate lead over and turning my head and connected our lips. Nate pulled at the hem off my hoodie asking to take it off. I lifted up my arm and Nate took it off throwing it some where in the room. I placed my hand back on Tayler's dick. I leaned forward and lick the tip making Tayler groan. I licked down the right side and Nate started licking down the left side. I got to Tayler's heavy ball and took them in my mouth. Nate went back up to the head and took it in his mouth.

"Oh fuck" Tayler moaned. Nate pulled off Tayler's dick. I went up to the head and took it in my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum.

~~~~Third Person Pov~~~~ 

Nate got behind Bryce and started kissing down his spine. Nate got to his waistband and hooked his fingers in Bryce's shorts and pulled them down. Tayler ran his hand threw Bryce's hair and pushed his head down more. Nate leaned up and started sucking on Bryce's neck. Bryce moaned around Tayler's length. Tayler moaned for the vibration. I felt Tayler twitch in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum.

"Bryce stop" Tayler moaned. I pulled off his dick and Nate stopped sucking on my neck.

"Did I do something wrong" Bryce asked.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth" Tayler said making Bryce blush. Tayler put his hand under Bryce's arm and pulled him up kissing him on his lips.

~~~~Tayler's Pov~~~~

I pulled Bryce on the bed and placed him on his back. Nate get on with us and places his lips on mine. So far our plan has worked. Yeah we kinda planned to get caught have sex than ask Bryce to be with us. I kiss down Nate jaw and neck straight to his sweet spot. I ran my hand down his back and into his short. I started to knead Nate's ass making him moan into the kiss. I run my middle finger around his hole tease him. I stopped attacking Nate's sweet spot and whispered.