Chapter 134 Pillar Training Final Pt.

Start from the beginning

"The trick to shooting down a moving target isn't to aim exactly at the target. The trick is to aim for where the target will travel to next."

As Yozora fired his arrow, the arrow soared throw the air and hits the apple directly in the center. As Yozora sighs, he smiled at Genya for a moment.

"I'm sorry if i wasn't that big of a help to your training. I'm afraid i'm unqualified to teach you since our ways of fighting are too different. But i hope that little advice and what i said about Sanemi will help."

"No! It was enough, thank you."

Having said that Genya took his leave. He thought about what Yozora said as he walked away. When he said that Sanemi cared for him, he could tell that Yozora wasn't lying. As he leaves, he smiled to himself.

"My Nemi is the nicest person."

~Meanwhile~
As Yozora was sitting outside, he looked as if he was waiting on something. Seeing this, Tanjiro and the others sat next to him.

"Yozora-san. Who are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for Shinobu's Tsuguko. After that, your final test will begin."

Tanjiro and the others were surprised when they heard what the Moon Pillar said. A final test that involves all of them. Soon Yozora looked ahead and saw a girl walking to his residence.

"Glad you could make it, Kanao."

Kanao nods her head at Yozora

Kanao nods her head at Yozora. They've met before considering how much Yozora visits the Butterfly Estate. Though they don't speak to each other much, but one thing was for sure. They're both socially awkward.

"Now then. Your final test is simple. Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Kanao. All of you will face off against me. If i believe that your training has produced great results, then you all pass and the training is over."

No one said a word as Yozora finished his sentence. Everyone in the area slowly got a wooden sword as they looked at Yozora. Seeing this, Yozora smiled as held his own wooden sword tightly.

"Now then............let the final test of your training begin!!!!!"

As Yozora stood in wait, all of his students charged at him. As Tanjiro looked at Inosuke and Zenitsu. All of them nod their heads.

"Breath of Water, Eighth Form:Waterfall Basin!!!"