Chapter 4

✨Namjoon✨
POV

I was practicing my battle skill to be prepared for a battle with my oldest enemy. It a serious thing and this whole thing can become a massive war so I had to practice hard every day to prove I can protect everyone from him. As to where I was training, I was in the forests a little farther away from the castle.

There were tall wooden pillars that stood a few miles from me. I steady my knives that shaped like a feather. I then magically pulled out several more similar ones. I throw some of the knives to the target.

All of the knives had hit the bull-eye. I decided to go for even more extreme as I fueled my powers into the knives. Once again, I threw those now magic fueled knives. When some of the Knives start to get really close to the target.

I used my special ability to slow the time. That when I noticed that some of the knives will never hit the target. So, I quickly took control of the knifes' direction. I shifted their aim to make sure that all of them can hit it home.

And surely, All had hit home perfectly.

I looked over to see another training area, but more defined for speed and physical attacks. I walked over there.

In this area. It was more full of trees in way of the next target. I looked around the area. I then knell down slowly to ready myself to run fast. I started to fuel myself with my powers once again. Just a mere second before I go, I saw seokjin by the side, watching me.

I got distracted and I hit a tree that I didn't see coming as I was not attentive to the path. I groaned as the feeling of the pain got through my face. I looked over to seokjin slowly with an obviously a facial expression that I was kinda pissed at him for messing up my training.

But I knew, it wasn't his fault. It was mine. I just so distracted lately as since seokjin had become more beautiful as time pass as he continued to stay with me. I knew I couldn't keep my eye off him.

I sighed, " Hey, next time. Please do not distract me from my training..." I told seokjin.

Seokjin looked at me with a question mark expression then He realizes what he had done to me. He widens his eye and bows to me in an apology. He did that for several more minutes before I walked to him and stopped his endless bowing.

" May I ask something?" I asked him.

" Yes, you can ask me something." he said.

" had you ever rode a horse?"

" No. I never had."

" Perfect! Time to teach you horse riding!" I said as I turned him and pulled his Hand to the stable. Where my horse and Yoongi's horse was held.

Seokjin was shouting at me to stop dragging him but I ignored that. Once we arrived at the stable. I quickly started to prepare moonlight. I then strapped the seat on my horse moonlight.

I looked back at seokjin. I held out my hand to him. " Let me help you to get on."

He then slowly took my hand and pulled him close to my horse. I picked him up as it was not easy since then he was heavy. I put him away to the front and I then follow up jumped into the horse. I held seokjin in my arm and I gripped the horse's strap.

" So, this is how you can direct moonlight in any direction." I hold the straps near him to show him clearly.

" hold on." I snapped the straps and the horse then the horse began to move and it gained speed very quickly. Before jin knows it, they are already going through the vast forest with such a splendid view of the sundown.