"I asked her already she out and I'm already on the way for your crib" he said.

"What the fuck are you doing that means you can't spend time with your daughter" I said.

"Mind yo business imma be there in 5 minutes" he said and hang up the phone.

" I have to go get Dream y'all" I said and ran out before they could say anything.

I ran to my car and drove to my apartment. I knew he was finna get there before me so I started thinking of excuses.

As I suspected his car was parked outside my complex when I pulled up.

I went upstairs and he was standing by the door.

"Where was you"he said passing Dream to me and her bag.

"Mind yo business" I said mocking him.

"Diamond stop playing with me" he said analysing me.

"Bye Jordan" I said opening my door.

"Diamond where was you I ain't finna ask again" he said.

"When was it your fucking business" I said putting Dream down and she crawled into the living room.

"Let me find out something I'm not going to like and imma fuck up your insides" he whispered into my ear in deep serious voice.

"Your not my nigga" I shouted down the hallway as he walked away.

———————————

1 week later
I was at Cameron's house but I was getting ready to leave. Cey was finally getting out today and Miya asked all of us to meet him at the gate. That means Jordan would be there too but I just had to deal with that. Dream was at Pgs moms house so I didn't need to worry about her.

"Ight bae I'm bout to leave"I said kissing him and grabbing my purse.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you" he said.

"Nah it's Cey and Miya's day I don't want there to be any beef it will be fine" I said and he nodded.

I got into my car and pulled up to the place Cey was going to realised from. I saw everyone standing outside waiting so i went towards them. I hugged everyone except for Jordan and I could feel his eyes on me.

The gates opened and Cey walked towards us. Miya ran to him and jumped on him which made me smile because I know all that she's been through since he got arrested. I let Pg and Jordan hug him first then I went.

"Thank you all so much you don't understand how much it means to me especially y'all you are my sisters for life anything you need I got you" he said smiling at us and I smiled back. Pg and Jordan looked confused but Cey didn't say anything.

"So let's go back to the crib get you shaped up we can chill for a bit and go out tonight to celebrate" Miya said and we all agreed. I went back to my car to go to Miya and Cey's house but then Jordan hopped in my passenger seat.

"What" I said sighing.

"What was Cey thanking y'all for" he said.