Chapter 15

Grafic content warning

I waited under the bed. I waited until Billy came back for me but he didn't. Minutes turned into hours. I began to worry about Billy. 'Was he okay?' I slowly got out from under the bed and quickly changed into dark jeans and a black hoodie. I wanted to go look for him but I didn't want to be seen as easy. I was slipping on my black Vans when I heard more gun shots and screams. I rushed out of the room into the corridor and to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife hidding it in the waste band of my jeans not knowing if I would need it or use it. I exited the kitchen and went out trying to find Billy knowing I would do anything to make sure he didn't get hurt or lose him again. 

I was still in the underground laboratory of the asylum being as quiet as I could and hiding in the shadows. I kept walking until I saw a military guard walking towards where Billy's real body was. I stayed behind him a bit aways from him when a man came through his walkie talkie "Find Billy Hope's physical body and destroy it at all costs." When I heard this I became enraged and walked faster towards him. I felt something inside me become stronger. I began to run at him and he turned around aiming his gun at me. "Stop or I'll fire!" He shouted at me but I kept running at him.

He fired his gun and I dodged the bullets except for two. One hit my left arm the other hit my left thigh. I didn't even feel pain or the bullets in my body but felt the blood come from the bullet wounds. I kept running at him until I knocked his gun from his hand and garbbed his vest throwing him around the corridor of the lab. While I was throwing him his helmet came off. I then jumped on him and grabbed his head hitting it repeatedly on the ground until it was only half of his skull. I got off him and went into the main part of the lab where Billy's body was.

I went up the stairway and watched the doors waiting for another military guard to come in and try to hurt my Billy. After waiting a few minutes two more guards came in. I jumped from the stairwell and landed quietly behind them. I don't know what was happening to me but I didn't care at this point. All I cared about was making sure Billy was okay and safe. I had to make sure they didn't hurt Billy amd take him from me. I just got him back and I wasn't losing him again. I crept up behind the gaurds and grabbed one and broke his neck. The other guard turned to face me to see what happened to his partner and raised his gun. I kicked his knee back and grabbed his arm that was on the trigger. I then to pull back on his arm trying to break it and disable him. I kept pulling on his arm until it broke. I stoped once I heard the bone snap and broke his neck to make sure he wouldn't get back up.

I climbed up a different stairway and waiting and watching again. While waiting I heard more guns and screams probably the military guards shooting and killing patients. I stayed in my spot until I saw a gaurd being thrown into the lab. I heard the familiar wind whistleing and smiled and let out a sigh of relief 'He's okay' I watched as Billy came in and ripped apart the guard. The walkie talkie went off again "Does anyone hear me or read me? Destroy Billy Hope's body and that's an order. Once you are finished report to me in the main lobby of Mount Massive." I heard Billy chuckle "I'm too strong to be destroyed now. You can destroy and kill my mortal body but it won't stop me."

He began to go out the lab when I whistled at him. He stopped at looked up at me. I jumped off the stairwell again and landed gently infront of him. He looked at me with wide eyes and kissed me roughly. He pulled away and cupped my cheeks looking me up and down "How? Did- do you have your powers now!?" I looked at him and sighed
"I don't know. I think so. I-" he interrupted me "I thought I told you to stay in the room until I came for you!"
"Yes you did but I was worried about you! I didn't know if I was going to lose you again!" He tried to yell at me again when he stopped and looked down letting out a sigh. "You won't ever lose me againm I'm immortal now. Just like you will be after we mate properly and you become more like me."

I looked at him and hugged him. He hugged me back "We will talk about this later for now let's go get the bastard who wants me dead."  I nodded and we went to the main lobby if the asylum.