Chapter 9

I was pulling up to the drive way to my house and all I could think of was Billy. I unlocked my door and went straight to my room. I got more clothes and a teddy bear that Billy gave me before he was sent to the asylum.

I went over to my closet and pulled out a box I had two hidden lingerie outfits in. I took them both for when the time is right with Billy. One was black silk with lace and the other was a blue satin.

I finished getting my clothes together and I went to the bathroom to get my soaps, lotion, and other things. Good thing I always bought in bulk. I changed into a pair of blue jeans and a f/c crop top. I grabbed my diary as the last thing and packed my bags in my car.

I looked at my watch 3:30 pm. It took longer than I expected to pack everything. I need something to keep me awake for the rest of the trip. I got a energy drink and a ice coffee to stay awake on the trip back.

Time skip

I got to the asylum later than expected I parked my car next to the military Jeeps. Imedetly my door was ripped open by a worried Billy "Y/N your back later than you said you would be." I got out of my car and hugged him. He barried his face into the cruck of my neck as I rubbed his back "Billy I promised to come back."
"And you did my love I'm so happy." I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

Billy helped me with my bags and we went back down to the lab. We put my bags under the bed and I looked down at my watch 1:03 am. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and changed.

I was pulling down my top when I felt hands rubbing my stomach "Baby girl you are so beautiful~" Billy purred in my ear. I smiled as Billy turned me to face him. His hands now on my hips softly massaging them.

I wrapped my arms around him neck and pulled him into a soft pationate kiss. He picked me up placing my legs around his waist and pinned me on the wall. He pulled away so I could get some air "Y/N do you want this now? I can wait until you are ready." I looked at him "Let's wait a little longer before making me as yours." He nodded and carried me to the bed and placed me under the covers and followed after me. "Babe can you hold me tonight?" I looked at him shocked but answered him by being the big spoon and holding him "Babe I'm not going anywhere." And he fell asleep I looked down at him "My big baby."