Chapter 12

I woke up to a cold breeze. I opened my eyes and looked to see Billy with his head resting on my head. I smiled and moved my head just right to place a gentle yet rough kiss on his lips. He jolted awake "I wasn't trying to scare you." He chuckled and kissed me again with such passion. I smiled and pulled away for air before kissing him again. He pulled away "It was a good yet startling way to wake up baby girl." I smiled and got up "I need to use the bathroom." He picked me up and took us back to our part of the asylum and let me use the bathroom.

I finished up and walked out I looked for him but couldn't find him I was starting to get worried. "Babe!" Nothing I was scared not knowing where he was "Billy!" I ran looking once again I got to our room tears in my eyes I turned to go out the door when I felt someone pick me up "AHHH!" I screamed. The I heard a familiar voice "It's okay baby girl it's just me Billy your King." He put me down I turned around slapping his chest "Don't scare me like that you asshole." I scolded him he rose his hands in defeat "I was just playing baby. I'm sorry my love." He started kissing my face from my nose to my cheeks to my lips. I pushed him away "No. No kisses because you scared me. I'm upset with you." He giggled "Come on now I was just messing with you." He hugged me kissing my head.

I pushed him away crossing my arms and turning away. I smiled to myself "No. Bad boy." He picked my up and pinned me on the bed and started tickling me. I laughed "S-stop it" I said in between laughs. He shock his head no and kept tickling me. I broke away from his pin and pinned him and kissed him. "Stop it I forgive you okay." He nodded "Your getting stronger my love soon you will be like me and be able do things like I do." I looked at him.

Puzzled at what he said I asked him a reasonable question "What?" He sat up and set me in his lap. "I am inhuman as you know and you being my mate can develop my powers and abilities with time you can read minds, be insanely strong, fly and teleport but still keep your human body." I looked at him with wide eyes "But I won't have any control over what I do or how to use these powers."
"I'll will teach you don't worry. I will be by your side through everything."
"Promise?"
"Promise"

I got off his lap and was kinda excited but scared at the fact that I will be like the love of my life. "I'm gonna go make breakfast."  He smiled and followed me to the kitchen. I was cooking and remembered that he doesn't eat human food will I be the same way? I turned to him and asked "Will I still be able to eat human food or will I have to drink blood like you?" He came over to me grabbing my hands and answered "No, you will be able to eat food or drink blood because you will only be like half of me not fully." I nodded and went back to cooking with Billy hugging me from behind and watching me cook for myself. "I love you my Queen" I smiled "I love you too my King." and put my food on a plate and sat at the table as Billy sat next to me and made small talk.

Sorry my childrenz for the late update (that rhymes lol)  but I just have had a rough summer and got out of an emotional relationship and taking it rough but I will post more soon.

Until then my beautiful childrenz,

Author DL