Chapter 2

As I went into the asylum not even one hour and I'm being chased by some ugly huge fuck calling me Kitty. I saw a opening to get away from him so I took it and jumped out of a broken window leading to the main floor. I slowly got up and went to the elevator and pressed down because, Miles is that one person where he hides if he is scared. The elevator was coming down and it opened to reveal that it was Miles. "Y/N? What are you doing here? You need to leave." I was so happy to see him. "No Miles I'm not leaving without you!" He sighed " Fine but come here and give me a hug first." He held his arms out and I saw two of his fingers where cut off "Miles your fingers!" He just pulled me in for a hug and said that he would explain later. I hugged back and he still had a faint sent of his cologne on him. "LITTLE PIG AND KITTY? NO! PRETTY KITTY IS MINE!!!" Miles pulled me into the elevator and we went down. "How big is this fucking place?" "Miles calm down please." He took a deep breath then he started to talk about how the big ugly fuck was Chris Walker and how a man named Tragger cut off his fingers and how these twin naked guys were chasing him wanting his tongue and liver. As he was talking about them we hit a floor that looked like an underground lab. "And there is the Walrider." I looked at him "They made project Walrider real?" He looked at me wide eyed "You know about it?" "Yeah when my uncle came home he was talking about it then two years later he started working here." We where about to reach the exit when...

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I don't know if I should continue with this I feel like a bad writer.