Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely sore from the event that occurred last night. As I laid there thinking of the night before my heart beated fast and I felt so happy. I let Billy, the love of my life finaly claim me as his. I knew from that point on I was his and his alone. I was then pulled from my thought when I felt Billy pull me close to him. "How did you sleep baby girl?" I looked at him and smiled "Good but it would have been better if I wasn't so sore." He chuckled. He got up and picked me up along with him taking me to the locker room. "How about a nice hot shower? I will go make you breakfast as you relax a bit." I nodded and turned on the water ajusting it. As Billy left I got into the hot water and sat under it to help relax my sore muscles.

I finally got out when the pain got better enough to tolerate. Wrapping a towel around me I walked out and back to our room. As I did I felt someone watching me. I thought it was Billy at first but he would have said something by now. I began to walk faster down the corridor until I felt them place a hand on my shoulder. I turned around throwing a punch as hard as I could into the person's face. They let my shoulder go and I looked to see Billy. "Billy what the hell!?" He was holding his jaw "That hurt baby girl I'll give you that, but you need more practice." He looked at me and I glared at him. "That wasn't very nice babe." He chuckled and picked me up again. "How about we get you dressed and you eat breakfast hmm?" I sighed and nodded as he carried me to our room.

He set me down on the bed and handed me my bra, panties, and a simple red sun dress to wear for the day. I got dressed and grabbed his hand and we walked to the kitchen. I sat down infront of the eggs and toast he made me and began to eat. Then I thought of something. "Billy?"
"Yes love?"
"When we had sex last night you didn't use protection... and I'm not on the pill-" he cut me off
"My love you can only get pregnant when you become more like me and know how to mate with me properly."
I smiled a little bit relived. "Okay I was just worried."
"What about love?"
"Being pregnant so soon. I mean I want to be a mom and be yours but not this soon." He smiled. "I have the same feeling don't worry." I finished eating and we went back to our room.

Sexual content ahead

We laid down on the bed and I started feeling hot so I straddled him. He put his hands on my thighs rubbing them gently. "What's this baby girl?"
"Nothing..." I wiggled my butt on his manhood and he let out a low groan. "Baby girl stop or I won't be able to hold myself back like I did last night." I leaned close to his ear whispering "Maybe I don't want you to~" and started to grind on him.

He pinned me to the bed and growled "You want this then beg." I looked at him needing and wanting him so bad. As he began to kiss and suck on my neck I let out moans. "Billy please~"
"Please what?"  He put on hand down my panties as the other kept me pinned rubbing my sensitive nerves. "P-please make love to me." He inserted a fingure into my wet core. "You want in you don't you baby girl?~" right before I could answer we heard loud noises comming from in the asylum.

He got off me as we heard gun shots and peole yelling. He looked at me "stay here and hide don't come out till I come to get you. Understand?" I looked at him scared not answering. "Y/N answer me. Tell me you understand." I nodded.

"I understand." He came over and kissed me. "I love you my Queen."
"I love you my King." Then he left I hid under the bed. I stared to cry as the gun shots got louder. 'Billy please be safe.' I tucked my knees to my chest and kept thinking of Billy hoping he was okay.

Hey my beautiful childrenz here is another chapter. Im sorry for the wait writer's block sucks, but I'm back.

Author DL