Chapter 3

Me and Miles were about to reach the exit when I heard something like whistling wind. Miles started to panic I was asking him what's wrong but then I saw a ghost like figure he said "It's the Walrider run!" As we were running I heard someone calling me by my old nickname that only one person ever called me. 'Billy? No, it can't be.' I snapped out of my thoughts and ran even faster. We where about to reach the door we came from when the ugly fuck Chris Walker grabbed Miles and threw him. "KITTY IS MINE!" I ran away from him 'I am not going to belong to him I don't care if I run into the Walrider again'. Eventually he caught up to me and grabbed me by my throat and pinned me against a wall. "BAD KITTY." I tried getting out of his grip. It got him mad and he picked me up like a child walking back towards were Miles was. No Miles in sight ' No where's Miles?'. He then stopped and pinned me once again trying to kiss my neck but I only felt his teeth, slobber, and what was left of his lips. I started to cry and yelled for help when I heard whistling wind again. 'oh thank god.' He was pulled off of me and I was thrown away from him. I saw the Walrider throwing him around and I was happy to hear Chris screaming in pain or fear. As Chris was lifted up the Walrider stopped and looked me in the eye. I was shown a memory from when I was little. "Billy."  Then he killed Chris I was left in confusion and blood.