Chapter 13

Warning: smut. 😉
Yes my childrenz it's time I hope you enjoy.

After dinner Billy helped me clean up even though he did not eat or use the dishes, but he insisted on helping me. I put up the now clean dishes and went to our room to get clothes and take a shower. I went into the restroom and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Billy "May I join you baby girl?~" I blushed and looked down. "I-I don't know B-Billy." I still wasn't ready to have sex or mate with him yet. He lifted my chin so I could look at him "If you are not ready all you had to do was say so." I took a deep breath and kissed him softly. "No, it's okay but let's take it slow." He nodded his head.

I walked into the shower and Billy followed. I started washing my hair when I felt Billy's hands rubbing my shoulders "Billy what are you doing?"
"I am just helping you relax that's all baby girl." I rolled my eyes "Uh huh sure you are." I rinsed my hair and went to wash my body when Billy grabbed my body wash and started washing my body for me. I looked away my face red as can be. He grabbed my chin for me to look up at him "Don't hide from me baby girl~" and his lips where pressed against mine and I kissed back. The kiss was slow and loving. He pushed his body holding my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck our lips in sync.

He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue was fighting mine for dominance. After a small fight his tongue won feeling all over my mouth. We broke away so I could breathe and he took my breasts in his hands. He rubbed and pinched my now hardened nipples. I let out a small moan letting him know to continue and he continued to.

I felt my lower area get heated and wet. I pushed my hips into his and felt something poking me. I looked down seeing Billy was hard and put my hand on his member stroking it. "Ah~ Baby girl stop or I won't be able to stop." Hearing him moan made me even wetter I knew now that I was ready for him. I purred in his ear "I don't want you to stop~." He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he teleported us to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He put his knee against my wet core.

I let moans out as he rubbed my breasts and moved his knee slowly. I grinded on his knee and he groaned. He grabbed my hips wrapping my legs around his waist and looked at me. "Are you sure babygirl?" I nodded my head and kissed him passionately. He entered my wet core slowly getting only half way he stopped seeing tears run down my cheeks.  He stopped moving letting me get used to his big member. He whispered in my ear "It's okay baby take your time." Afters a few seconds I felt no pain but pure pleasure.

I looked at him "Billy more~" I moaned and he pushed the rest of his 9 inch member into me. He moved slowly "Oh Baby you are so tight~." He moved so slow and it was torture. "Faster~" I moaned but he ignored me saying "Beg. Beg for me to go faster Y/N.~" I looked at him pleaded for him to go faster "Please Billy go faster please I need you. Please." He chuckled "With pleasure baby girl~" he started to go faster pounding into me at a inhuman speed.

"Ahh! Billy!" I moaned loudly when he hit my g-spot "R-right there!" He hit it again "Right here Baby?~"  I moaned "Yes Billy! Don't stop!" He went to my neck kissing and trying to find my weak spot and when he found it he bit down hard on it. The bite sent me over the edge as I started to feel a knot in my stomach. "I-I'm cumming!" Billy kept ramming me "Cum baby girl. Cum for me~" I came on Billy's hard member as he was still ramming into me. I felt the pleasure build up again. "Billy~" he stopped and had us switch positions where I was on top riding him. I bounced up and down on his member. He grabbed my hips helping me ride him. "Oh baby I'm close~!" I bounced faster feeling his memeber twitch and he squeezed my hips holding me in place as he released his seed inside of me. I got off him and laid beside him. "I love you babe." He wrapped his arms around me "I love you too baby girl."  I closed my eyes and fell asleep knowing I was going to be sore tomorrow.

I know it took forever but this I my first time writing smut so I hope you my childrenz enjoyed until next time my beautiful childrenz

Author DL