Chapter 6

I was I a room with a man with a heavy German accent and he was protecting me from Miles. "I know who you are Y/N you are Billy's beloved. You are the young girl who he talked about in his therapy sessions. He vas really upset ven you left and did not come back."
"I'm here now. I will help him in any way I can."
"There is no helping him he has become a monster you have to kill him."
"What!?"
Then I heard the familiar wind whistling. Then I saw him outside the door.
"Please Y/N you have to kill him."
I walked up to the door and put my hand on it. Billy put his hand to mine. "No, I can't he's still my Billy."
"Don't be so selfish he is not your Billy anymore."
Then Billy started to hit the door. I backed up.

"Don't vorry he can't get in."
Then the door shattered
"Oh my God in Hemel! No Billy please stop!"
Then the man was thrown out of the wheelchair and thrown on to the walls.
"Y/N please" he gasped for air before dying. Then Billy looked at me and came towards me but I ran out screaming. I ran towards the laboratory and I was so close when Miles tackled me. "Finally caught you slut! "
"No *screams* BILLY! HELP!"
"No no my love you are coming with me he won't help you who would love you."
"You're wrong he loves me."
Miles went to slap me when he was thrown off me (I know I'm using thrown a lot but hey I don't care.)  I saw Billy. Billy was choking him before ripping his throat out. Miles fell to the ground blood pouring out from him.

"Y/N?"
I looked at Billy.
"Yes it's me."
"I thought I would never see you agian."
"Nothing will stop me from being with you ever again."
"Good because you are my mate."
I looked at him wide eyed.
"I'm what now?" He walked close to me
"You are my mate in other words my one and only love. I will love you forever and always. I will mark you as my mate and queen when you are ready and soon after will bare my offspring."
I started at him. He was just inches away from me. I placed my hand on his cheek and looked in to his eyes.
"Y/N will you be my mate?"
I was silent for a moment.
"I need a ans-"
I cut him off by placing my lips on his. It took him a minute before kissing me back. I pulled away for air.
"Yes Billy I will be your mate."
He chuckled before placing one hand on my waist and the other on my chin and kissed me. It was a slow passionate kiss. His lips where warm and soft before he pulled away and picked me up swinging me in his arms and holding me.
"I could get used to this."

He kissed my nose. I giggled before he took me to a room with a bed and placed me down. "Get some rest babe we have a big day tomorrow." He went to walk out the door. I grabbed his hand "Stay with me please I don't want you to leave me."
"Then I won't." He laid down next to me. I snuggled into his chest and he pulled the blankets over us. "I've missed this so much."
"What's that?"
"Holding you in my arms."
I smiled into his chest in which I got a chuckle in response and I soon fell asleep in my love's arms.