I'm sorry. Please forgive me!

In Jetpad

Ubercorn and the others had arrived at Venice in Italy, But there seemed to be no sight of Grim HQ. They were puzzled. That was exactly when Jetpad suddenly said: Grim HQ located, new destination, Naples, Italy.

Everyone was happy to hear that. But they better hurry, because things could get worse any moment, so they started heading towards Grim HQ.

In Grim HQ

Ayla's POV

Well, I have been feeling bad for what I did after what Xuli said. Well, she was right. What did I get? Nothing. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should have listened to her in the first place.
I lied to everyone and put everyone in trouble. The only results were negative. Xuli and Kyan got shot by Glitch. He lost Tala, and the other Go jetters are injured. No one is happy. Not even me. Am I happy? I don't think so.
Why did I ever get such a stupid idea? I guess should help Xuli and the others now. I've done enough wrong. 

(So she went to the controls and started flying back to the academy)

In Jetpad

Kyan: Are we there yet?

Ubercorn: I'm doing my best-

Foz: Hey look, that's Grim HQ!

Lars: But where is it going?

Ubercorn: I have no idea.

Kyan: Let's follow them, soon!

Time to skip

(Jetpad was still following Grim HQ)

Foz: Is Grim HQ heading towards the academy?

Lars: Yes, I think?

Kyan: Well if it is, then it's good...

(As they watched, Grim HQ landed at the academy. Following that Jetpad also landed. Ubercorn stayed in, while Lars, Foz and Kyan rushed to Grim HQ. Just as they did, they saw Xuli and Ayla coming out. Ayla was holding Xuli in her arms)

Ayla: Hello, Go Jetter. I actually came here to apologize and make things right. I'm really sorry for what happened, and I promise I won't let anything like that happen again. I know you'll never forgive me, but please help Xuli first.

Kyan (a little happy): Thanks! We're glad that you understood. Even at the last moment!

Foz: Everything will be alright and it's never too late to forgive!

Lars: That's right, it's all over now.

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)