Not again please!

They all went back to the academy as soon as they could. Xuli and Kyan were admitted to the hospital. They said Kyan would be okay, but wasn't sure about Xuli as she was severely injured. Lars and Foz were doing fine, but they were really sad for their friends. They wouldn't have escaped if it wasn't for them. But it ended in a really bad way.

(A day later)

Kyan was doing well now, but Xuli was still unconscious. Kyan was feeling really bad about it. No one was happy at all. The others went to Jetpad to take breakfast.

Kyan was not in a mood to eat at all, but he needed to be strong. So they took breakfast and then went back to see how Xuli was doing. But they were really shocked to see that she was missing! 

Kyan: She was unconscious, so how could she have left?

Lars: How did Xuli disappear all of a sudden?

Foz: Hey, wait a minute, Ubercorn, where is Tala?

Ubercorn: Oh no! We forgot about her.

Foz: Tala came back, right?

Ubercorn: No she didn't. She was on a trip along with Glitch. But he is in Grim HQ. Where could Tala be, then?

Kyan: I had the right feeling. We all have been fooled, even Glitch! We were foolish enough to believe Ayla.

Lars: She fooled Glitch too. He did everything because she promised to let Tala go. But she really didn't, we are done.

Kyan: Oh no! We need to find Xuli and Tala fast!

Foz: Not just them, I think Glitch is in trouble too!

Ubercorn: I know, they must be in Grim HQ. The Vroomster and Jetpad are here, The Grimbler is no good. So it has to be Grim HQ she took.

Lars: They maybe in Grim HQ, but where is Grim HQ?

Kyan: We better hurry Ubercorn, Xuli's situation is awful right now, and things would get worse if we wait. To the Jetpad! Hurry!

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)