4 letters «HOPE»

In Grim HQ

Lars and Foz looked around and found some old rags and they tied up Kyan's wound. Luckily they had hope because he was hit on his shoulder and not on any other serious spot. Xuli was now begging at him to wake up, with her eyes filled with tears that were streaming down her face.

In Jetpad

Ubercorn was struggling to keep Jetpad steady. He was now flying over Italy. He had no idea where to search, but he knew that the go jetters need his help. Ubercorn tried to track them again and this time it finally worked! It showed a city on water, but stopped short at there. And Jetpad crashed. It would take him ages to fix it, he thought. How is he going to find the go jetters now?! He sat on a side and thought about what Jetpad showed earlier and then tried to guess where it was.
"City of water! That's it! It's Venice!" Ubercorn was so happy to finally find a clue. It's an advantage that he was already near! Well, he has to hope that Jetpad was right.

Back in Grim HQ

Xuli: Kyan please open your eyes, please!!

Foz: He'll be okay Xuli, at least I hope so.

Then Kyan regains consciousness finally! He sees everyone else around him, rather worried. He couldn't remember what happened very clearly.

Kyan: What happened? Hey wait, Xuli, are you crying?! Is everything okay?

Xuli (wiping off her tears): Thanks goodness! You are okay!

Kyan: What happened?

Xuli: It's Glitch! He attempted to shoot me and why did you jump in the middle?

Kyan: I don't want anything to happen to you, it's ok if it happens to me.

Xuli: Please don't do that again! Promise me?

Lars (kind of interfering): We better find a way out!

Foz: How? We may find a way out but we can't fly, Lars?

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)